Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Gym???

luvle02

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

My friends belong to Spa Lady in Fairfield and they really like it and lost A LOT of weight

Thanks, that's actually the one a joined today. I see how your friend lost weight, the women I dealt w/ forced me to take a class today, then proceeded to kick my ass.:(

Originally posted by luvle02

Thanks, that's actually the one a joined today. I see how your friend lost weight, the women I dealt w/ forced me to take a class today, then proceeded to kick my ass.:(

My friends always do the classes. They actually have some fun ones too. My friend takes a hip-hop dance class sometimes just to work out.

Originally posted by luvle02

Can anyone recommend a gym in the Parsippany, Fairfield area? I know there's a ton I've just never been in one.

There's tons of gyms right off route 46 in Faifield. But try the unisex gyms, good chance of finding a good personal trainer.. Spa lady is Ok from what I hear, but not a match with the others.. Good luck hitting the tread mill :tongue: