Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston to WMC

phunknjunk

We're staying at Waldorf Towers...I think it only sounds really nice. It's on Ocean and 10th, I think, so the location is money.

Here's how my itineray is shaping up:

Tuesday night we're gonna hit Space for DT, can't be missed.

Wednesday, Dancestar awards, then Crobar for Subliminal Sessions maybe.

Thursday, no idea yet.

Friday, Naked Music party at Nikki Beach during the day, then we have our show at Tantra all night.

Saturday, Ultra.

Sunday, hospital for blood transfusion, then to the airport.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wreckon this to be the worst suicide monday ever...but it will be SO worth it :laugh:

Groovefire...i'm at the best western at 10th and Washington so we may be close by each other. The location is perfect from what people tell me.

We should all get our schedules sorted before hand, and atleast try and do 1 boston meetup down there. I'm sure we'll be running into each other all week, but it would be cool to have everyone all in one spot for a little bit.

If everyone is there tuesday, maybe the pool party we are having at my hotel would be a good idea.

I plan on hitting a lot of the smaller parties at night. Lots and lots of good dj's im dying to see....ones that probably wont come to Boston at all.

So far here's what looks good to me. Still a bunch of dj's/parties missing....which is a scary thought.

Monday: Hooj Party

Tuesday: Tech House opening party during the day, not sure what yet @ night

Wednesday: Foundation Party (Julius Papp/Miguel Migs) and the Dubcoast Party

Thursday: Peace Divison bbq during the day and most definitely the Proton Series party at night

Friday: Naked during the day, Groovefire :cool: , and I think Made in Bed is this night too.

Saturday: Tech House closing party during the day, nighttime doesnt look too good. Either Deep Dish or Ovum party.

If you dont have it yet: http://www.miamimasterlist.com

Originally posted by teamj5

We should all get our schedules sorted before hand, and atleast try and do 1 boston meetup down there. I'm sure we'll be running into each other all week, but it would be cool to have everyone all in one spot for a little bit.

Yeah, no doubt.

Is DH confirmed on Friday the 21st? I had not heard that.

As far as I'm concerned Tuesday and Friday are locked down, no way I'm missing DT @ Space this year, no way I'm missing the Naked Music party at Nikki Beach, and no way I'm missing Groovefire @ Tantra. :D All the other days and nights are pretty flexible. We are doing the actual conference during the day, having meetings with hopefully influential people, networking and such, ya know. Still waiting to hear from D:Fuse, I'd wanna hit up whatever he's doing. And I've actually never been to Level ever.

I can't believe this is all still 5 weeks away....ugh! :mad:

boston meetup down there

Hmmm...a boston meetup....let me think...wouldn't it be great if, say, some local DJs were having their Miami/WMC debut some night? Nothing huge, maybe like a 300 capacity dancelounge kind of place, something big enough to party and dance, yet small enough to feel intimate...if only there was SOMETHING...

Originally posted by groovefire

Hmmm...a boston meetup....let me think...wouldn't it be great if, say, some local DJs were having their Miami/WMC debut some night? Nothing huge, maybe like a 300 capacity dancelounge kind of place, something big enough to party and dance, yet small enough to feel intimate...if only there was SOMETHING...

Okay...keep your eyes open then. I'll see what I can come up with :type:

The DH party is rumoured to be Friday but it hasnt been officialy announced by made yet.

I wanna know where the fuck l&b are :dj:

Okay...keep your eyes open then. I'll see what I can come up with :type:

Eh-hem...um, you know I was kidding right?

The DH party is rumoured to be Friday but it hasnt been officialy announced by made yet.

Saw the rumor on the WMC board...God I hope it isn't Friday.