Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Good Pair of jeans....

sweetie029

Ok....I seem t be having a very ANNOYING problem when it comes buying jeans that fit good.....I'm having this problem b/c I'm 5'9 & 113 pounds.....so every pair of jeans I find are either too short...or long enough but too big around the waist & hip area...My ? is what type of jeans would be the best way to go ?? :confused: b/c I've given up hope!! The only one's that fit me good are miss sixty's...but I really don't feel like spending 150 & over ?? I've went to soooo many places & I can't find ANYTHING :mad: i NEED HELPPP :( LOL

Originally posted by sweetie029

What dept. stores if any carry them ?? btw..looked at them online they are exactly what I'm looking for

I have to order them online, no where down here carries them. They are cut small so go by measurements...

Originally posted by sweetie029

What dept. stores if any carry them ?? btw..looked at them online they are exactly what I'm looking for

Fuck department stores if you want Frankie B.'s.... Atrium (NYC) by far is your best bet.... I have very long legs and a small waist so I also have this problem.....I have 2 pairs of Frankie B.'s and love them.... other brands I wear which make a great fit for tall/long-legged skinny girls are D&G, Diesel, Moschino, and Mavi..... althought I haven't tried them, many people are now buying Paper Denim jeans b/c of their great long, lean fit.... if you're looking to spend a bit less money, also try DKNY in their long sizes.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nycchic24

well.. if you like miss sixty but dont want to pay full retail. try ebay. its anywhere from 25-50%off what you pay in the stores

also, i know the the atrium in manhattan have some select styles (miss sixty's) on clearance right now as well.

i was just at miss sixty on west broadway, just about everythign was 50% off :D they had cute shit.