Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This SATURDAY CHERRI Films TV Commercial...............

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thats right this SATURDAY CHERRI in West Orange will be filming LIVE!!!! along with the host VOX VODKA GIRLS!!!!!!!

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT has decided ALL LADIES wearing MINI SKIRT & TUBE TOP get in for FREE!!!!!

DETAILS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think me and browneyedqt should be in the commercial (since according to you we have nothing better to do w/ our time than post about Cherri)!!! Dont you have any pull over there?;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thats right this SATURDAY CHERRI in West Orange will be filming LIVE!!!! along with the host VOX VODKA GIRLS!!!!!!!

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT has decided ALL LADIES wearing MINI SKIRT & TUBE TOP get in for FREE!!!!!

DETAILS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUBE OR TANK TOP?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Its been done before?:laugh: Any pictures?;)

All right...........listen up............one mangled weekend down the shore I put this girls sundress on with capri shorts underneath(mangled) and Juggs has the pic................I sthwear ta god

Choopa were you there , I think the girls name was Gabriella or somethin(some Italian name)

Originally posted by stiffler

All right...........listen up............one mangled weekend down the shore I put this girls sundress on with capri shorts underneath(mangled) and Juggs has the pic................I sthwear ta god

Choopa were you there , I think the girls name was Gabriella or somethin(some Italian name)

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you'll have to ask Jenni.............Its funny thats for sure and for the record I am completely confident in my sexuality and this pic in no means makes me feel any less of a man(or woman)..........lol