Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar or Seaside Shorehouses?

The only bad thing about belmar is the cops. We got so many noise violations and eventually were evicted! I actually got a noise violation for laughing to loud on my way home from Djais.

We opted for 13th instead of 16th just to stay away from the popo this year.

Originally posted by hotshit

Its true belmar is much better, cleaner, safer and it's more fun to live their. The beach in belmar is really nice compared to the shitty seaside beach but unfortunatly i got desperate and got in on a house in seaside because none of my friends were down for Belmar.

I think everyone is kind of missing the point here...people that rent around the seaside area go to the Surf Club beach in Ortley, not the seaside beach.... which IMO is just as nice if not nicer than Belmars, plus you dont have any cops harrassing you about drinking or making noise, i dont think that anyone (our age) that rents in seasisde actually goes on that beach.

Anyway, my friends and I have a house on Railway Ave in Ortley, 3rd year in a row. 3 bedrooms and 8 grand for the summer, and since i teach, i am there ALL SUMMER! I cant wait :)

Originally posted by roque1

I have a house in ortley, its nice there not like seaside. there arent as many house parties to go to during the day, but if you look you shall find. Seasides night activity is just way better than belmar IMO so ortley is the place for me.

cant be driving back and forth all the time and since everyone has a house in belmar its not hard to find a place to crash if i go to djais.:D

Couldnt have said it better myself...my feelings exactly. My house is in Ortley to, a couple blocks down from surf club.:)

Originally posted by lesdig

Couldnt have said it better myself...my feelings exactly. My house is in Ortley to, a couple blocks down from surf club.:)

Hey Lesdig, my house is a few blocks down too, where is yours?

;)