Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mountain Creek Sucks...

Originally posted by teklord310

That will teach people for attempting to go skiing in Jersey.

:rolleyes:

mtncreeksucks.jpg

(1/11/03)

Mountain creek does suck;I have never gone skiing there but I went to the water park a couple times. I always bad experiences.

Originally posted by perns2002

HUNTER BABY - HUNTER (and Whiteface) but don't go on Holiday Weekends..............

I'm' goin to Hunter mountain somewhere in feb to snowboard.

I usually go to camelback but i want to try a different mountain this time:hat:

HUNTER BABY - HUNTER (and Whiteface) but don't go on Holiday Weekends..............

Are you a snowboardbunny :confused::D

I went to hunter 3 weeks ago Great conditions, and lots of trails. But moguls are a snowboarders worst enemy :cuss:

Originally posted by kingartur

I'm' goin to Hunter mountain somewhere in feb to snowboard.

I usually go to camelback but i want to try a different mountain this time:hat:

Very nice............. I love Hunter, I know it like the back of my hand. I think it is very challenging.......... I just love Hunter and the Night Life Rules............... have a great time.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Are you a snowboardbunny :confused::D

I went to hunter 3 weeks ago Great conditions, and lots of trails. But moguls are a snowboarders worst enemy :cuss:

Did you go over to Wyndham, like 15 minutes away from Hunter?

They have a great snow park and it's open at night. I usually ski at Hunter and board over at Wynhdam..............

Very nice............. I love Hunter, I know it like the back of my hand. I think it is very challenging.......... I just love Hunter and the Night Life Rules............... have a great time.

How about a CP trip out to Hunter mountain in feb:hat:

Did you go over to Wyndham, like 15 minutes away from Hunter?

They have a great snow park and it's open at night. I usually ski at Hunter and board over at Wynhdam..............

Yeah, i go there occassionally as well. Been on their half pipe, but im not ready to do McTwists just yet ;)

I agree w/ king artur... let's do a trip to Hunter :cool:

I agree, the conditions were great... the walls on the 1st part of that halfpipe are icy but STEEP and will launch you if you dont check yourself! Had a blast just coming out of the pipe and going 180 or 360, nothing too nutty :roll:

but i disagree, moguls are great on a snowboard! but i think i'm the only one who thinks so, LoL... a sick workout, and if you find the right ones you can catch air off of 'em... to each his own

:)

btw mountain creak SUX. just go to hunter/windham

Originally posted by kingartur

So the Hunter mountain trip is on for Feb:hat:

I just found out that I have off Presidents day, which will make make a long weekend.................

It is also Valentines day that friday. SO grab your hunnies and let's go skiiing.............

We have been doing this trip for years now, here goes.

Hunter Mountain - it will be a packed weekend but Wyndam is close by for snowbaording a little lesser crowd when Hunter closes at 5. We are tying to get the condo we get every year. shouldn't be a problem. But in nearby Kingston approx. 20 min. away there is a very nice Ramada that is failry cheap, I think rooms last year were around 80 a night if not cheaper..............

I just found out that I have off Presidents day, which will make make a long weekend.................

It is also Valentines day that friday. SO grab your hunnies and let's go skiiing.............

We have been doing this trip for years now, here goes.

Hunter Mountain - it will be a packed weekend but Wyndam is close by for snowbaording a little lesser crowd when Hunter closes at 5. We are tying to get the condo we get every year. shouldn't be a problem. But in nearby Kingston approx. 20 min. away there is a very nice Ramada that is failry cheap, I think rooms last year were around 80 a night if not cheaper..............

I have off that monday for Prez day too.

Is there any availability on the condo? I'll throw in, or just buy alcohol for the bunch :D

I have off that monday for Prez day too.

Is there any availability on the condo? I'll throw in, or just buy alcohol for the bunch :D

I am calling the Chamber of Commerce right now. We may need a bigger one.......... We are all cool as hell and down to earth........checking.................

I am calling the Chamber of Commerce right now. We may need a bigger one.......... We are all cool as hell and down to earth........checking.................

Kool... keep us updated. I get along with everyone, and i got an Xtra Nitro 147 board in case anyone needs ;)

and isn't it funny how this turned from a "hating Mountain Creek" thread to a Hunter/Windham meetup :laugh2:

:bounce:nice this trip might actually happen, i'm off that monday also

Put me down 100% i'm there:)