Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever?.....

thats whats even worse!!! someone had to tell me. I mean, Im laughing about it, its funny. I just cant believe i did it.

It felt like it wasnt sitting right on me, so i kept pulling it in the front, pulling it in the back....then finally someone said to me, "Is your shirt on backwards"....

I pull the front of the shirt a little and there's the tag. I was like, Oh man....LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by dsb

I did put my shirt on inside out one time.

Right before i got out of my car my boy told me. The worst part was that i had to deal with having that awful underarm deodorant stain on the outside of my shirt.

awwww, so i guess you feel my pain then. :laugh:;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

gone to work with your shirt on backwards, or anything stupid like that?

I did it this morning....shirt on backwards.:mad:

I have never done that. . .(thank God) but my co-worker does it at least once a week. . .now we dont tell her, and see how long it her to realize it :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

I have never done that. . .(thank God) but my co-worker does it at least once a week. . .now we dont tell her, and see how long it her to realize it :laugh: :laugh:

Once a week is pretty bad :laugh: Im hoping this is the first and last time it happens to me.

Originally posted by xrapturex

gone to work with your shirt on backwards, or anything stupid like that?

I did it this morning....shirt on backwards.:mad:

Once I was in a rush to get to my internship a couple of years ago and I put on two different boots....thank god they looked kind of similiar but I spent the whole day sitting on my feet...:rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Once I was in a rush to get to my internship a couple of years ago and I put on two different boots....thank god they looked kind of similiar but I spent the whole day sitting on my feet...:rolleyes::tongue:

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!