Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does any1 else think hotchick69 looks like linabina

Guest gabo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Hotchick, your a pretty girl, you know it which is the reason you gave yourself a screen name like hotchick so who really cares what these people have to say? This thread is gonna go on forever lolll

Thank you very much, at lease there are some people in here that can be nice.... Does everyone get this treatment when they first start, is this like the gang initation, is this my beat down to see if i'm tuff.. I'm one bad bitch, let me tell ya.. I can eat lead and shit bullets.

why should i apologize?

i didnt do anything wrong...

the world doesnt spin around your retarted ass...

get over it and live with it. the reason why im even replying to this is cuz of the shit you say... do you ever think that your just trailer trash??

go back to jerry springer and tell everyone you fucked your father.

Originally posted by atomicapples

why should i apologize?

i didnt do anything wrong...

the world doesnt spin around your retarted ass...

get over it and live with it. the reason why im even replying to this is cuz of the shit you say... do you ever think that your just trailer trash??

go back to jerry springer and tell everyone you fucked your father.

You can say whatever you want, but you still won't show up to fight me.

I know you are but what am I?

your welcome.

Originally posted by hotchick69

Thank you very much, at lease there are some people in here that can be nice.... Does everyone get this treatment when they first start, is this like the gang initation, is this my beat down to see if i'm tuff.. I'm one bad bitch, let me tell ya.. I can eat lead and shit bullets.

can you swallow babys?

Originally posted by hotchick69

LOL.. well first of all you are a very very pretty girl which is the reason why something negative was said in the first place;) But for the most part everyones pretty much a jokester on here, no one is deliberately being mean.. The people that do that usually post on the New york board LOL, the people over here are the nice ones. Just don't get so offended it is only a messageboard. i have had to tell myself that many times too lol..

Originally posted by girly

LOL.. well first of all you are a very very pretty girl which is the reason why something negative was said in the first place;) But for the most part everyones pretty much a jokester on here, no one is deliberately being mean.. The people that do that usually post on the New york board LOL, the people over here are the nice ones. Just don't get so offended it is only a messageboard. i have had to tell myself that many times too lol..

you tell her...

if you think your the bomb and thats what you live by then... why are you affended when i call you retarded?