Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"it's Time For A Lecture"

FIRST OFF, I THINK WE'RE GETTING A LITTLE TOO UPSET HERE..

LET'S START WITH JOE GIORGIO: COMMON COURTOUSY OF OPENENING FOR ANOTHER DJ IS NOT TO DROP ALL THE BOMBS BEFORE HE GOES ON. JOE BEING THE OPENING DJ AT METRO NYE IS BASICALLY WARMING THE NIGHT UP....BY PLAYING RETRO IS A WISE MOVE......THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN 2 DJ TRYING TO PLAY THE NEWEST SHIT AND THEY BOTH WIND UP PLAYING AT LEAST HALF OF THE SAME TRACKS....WHOEVER I TYPICALLY OPEN UP FOR I TRY TO PLAY SHIT THEY WOULD PROBABLY NOT PLAY. FOR EXAMPLE THIS FRIDAY WITH DENNY AT JOEY'S( "HOUSE OF GOD" BY X-ENERGY OF "COME WITH ME" BY SAL DANO). ALTHOUGH THESE TRACKS ARE OLDER, THEY WERE BOMBS IN THERE DAY(10 YEARS AGO, 3 YEARS AGO). OBVIOUSLY THE REASON FOR DOING THIS IS TO PUT THE FOCUS ON THE GUEST DJ OR WHOEVER IS DOING THE MAIN TIME SLOT AND THEN IT GIVES THE GUEST DJ ENERGY AND HYPE.....BUT EVERY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT: YOU TAKE A SUNDAY AT SURF OR D'JAIS: FOR EXAMPLE WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE FROM 5 TO 2AM YOU JUST HAVE TO GO ALL OUT YET TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO FUCK THE NEXT DJ. I PLAY TO 9 OR 9:30, IT HELPS TO KNOW WHO FOLLOWS YOU UP AND IT MAKES THE TRANSITON A LITTLE EASIER.

TO SUM IT UP JOE GIO DID THE RIGHT THING!

THE TOPIC OF TEO T-----------I FELT THAT BRINGING IN EDDIE( WHO IS A GREAT PERSON) WAS A POOR CHOICE FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT..........IT PUT THE CLUB AT A GREAT DISADVANTAGE TO TAKE A DJ WHO HAS PLAYED SEASIDE FOR THE LAST 8 TO 10 YEARS OUT OF THE LOOP.....PEOPLE LOVE TEO AS A DJ AND A PERSON...

WOULD HE GO BACK? MAYBE, BUT PROBABLY NOT...

I THINK YOU GUYS TAKE THE WHOLE DJ THING WAY TO SERIOUS.....WHOEVER YOUR FAVORITES IS GO ENJOY THEM OR JUST ENJOY THE CLUB YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO FOR THE NIGHT....

THERE'S NOT JUST MUSIC AT A CLUB, THERE'S PEOPLE TO DRINK AND CONVERSE WITH..........LEARN TO HAVE FUN......

YOU GUYS BICKER OVER BULLSHIT........I PERSONALLY ENJOY A THREAD THAT BREAKS BALLS, BUT SOME OF THEM ARE JUST NASTY AND EXTREMELY IMMATURE AND THEY ARE TAKEN WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!

THE NJGUIDO THING----------ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT ANTHONY AND BRIAN ARE THE NICEST GUYS........NO ATTITUDE, JUST FRIENDLY......I KNEW THEM BEFORE NJGUIDO AND THEY ARE STILL THE SAME........ANTHONY, WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESS PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FUCK WITH YOU......DON'T GET MAD...

SOME OF YOU NEED TO BROADEN YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC...PERSONALLY I LIKE EVERYTING, (CLUB, HIP-HOP, CLASSIC ROCK, ALTERNATIVE ROCK, OLD SHOOL HEAVY METAL).

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT...........PANTARA IS RELAXING TO LISTEN TO.......

I'LL CONTINUE THE LECTURE LATER....HAVE A GOOD DAY:)

Originally posted by kirklop

FIRST OFF, I THINK WE'RE GETTING A LITTLE TOO UPSET HERE..

LET'S START WITH JOE GIORGIO: COMMON COURTOUSY OF OPENENING FOR ANOTHER DJ IS NOT TO DROP ALL THE BOMBS BEFORE HE GOES ON. JOE BEING THE OPENING DJ AT METRO NYE IS BASICALLY WARMING THE NIGHT UP....BY PLAYING RETRO IS A WISE MOVE......THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN 2 DJ TRYING TO PLAY THE NEWEST SHIT AND THEY BOTH WIND UP PLAYING AT LEAST HALF OF THE SAME TRACKS....WHOEVER I TYPICALLY OPEN UP FOR I TRY TO PLAY SHIT THEY WOULD PROBABLY NOT PLAY. FOR EXAMPLE THIS FRIDAY WITH DENNY AT JOEY'S( "HOUSE OF GOD" BY X-ENERGY OF "COME WITH ME" BY SAL DANO). ALTHOUGH THESE TRACKS ARE OLDER, THEY WERE BOMBS IN THERE DAY(10 YEARS AGO, 3 YEARS AGO). OBVIOUSLY THE REASON FOR DOING THIS IS TO PUT THE FOCUS ON THE GUEST DJ OR WHOEVER IS DOING THE MAIN TIME SLOT AND THEN IT GIVES THE GUEST DJ ENERGY AND HYPE.....BUT EVERY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT: YOU TAKE A SUNDAY AT SURF OR D'JAIS: FOR EXAMPLE WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE FROM 5 TO 2AM YOU JUST HAVE TO GO ALL OUT YET TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO FUCK THE NEXT DJ. I PLAY TO 9 OR 9:30, IT HELPS TO KNOW WHO FOLLOWS YOU UP AND IT MAKES THE TRANSITON A LITTLE EASIER.

TO SUM IT UP JOE GIO DID THE RIGHT THING!

THE TOPIC OF TEO T-----------I FELT THAT BRINGING IN EDDIE( WHO IS A GREAT PERSON) WAS A POOR CHOICE FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT..........IT PUT THE CLUB AT A GREAT DISADVANTAGE TO TAKE A DJ WHO HAS PLAYED SEASIDE FOR THE LAST 8 TO 10 YEARS OUT OF THE LOOP.....PEOPLE LOVE TEO AS A DJ AND A PERSON...

WOULD HE GO BACK? MAYBE, BUT PROBABLY NOT...

I THINK YOU GUYS TAKE THE WHOLE DJ THING WAY TO SERIOUS.....WHOEVER YOUR FAVORITES IS GO ENJOY THEM OR JUST ENJOY THE CLUB YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO FOR THE NIGHT....

THERE'S NOT JUST MUSIC AT A CLUB, THERE'S PEOPLE TO DRINK AND CONVERSE WITH..........LEARN TO HAVE FUN......

YOU GUYS BICKER OVER BULLSHIT........I PERSONALLY ENJOY A THREAD THAT BREAKS BALLS, BUT SOME OF THEM ARE JUST NASTY AND EXTREMELY IMMATURE AND THEY ARE TAKEN WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!

THE NJGUIDO THING----------ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT ANTHONY AND BRIAN ARE THE NICEST GUYS........NO ATTITUDE, JUST FRIENDLY......I KNEW THEM BEFORE NJGUIDO AND THEY ARE STILL THE SAME........ANTHONY, WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESS PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FUCK WITH YOU......DON'T GET MAD...

SOME OF YOU NEED TO BROADEN YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC...PERSONALLY I LIKE EVERYTING, (CLUB, HIP-HOP, CLASSIC ROCK, ALTERNATIVE ROCK, OLD SHOOL HEAVY METAL).

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT...........PANTARA IS RELAXING TO LISTEN TO.......

I'LL CONTINUE THE LECTURE LATER....HAVE A GOOD DAY:)

Listen I just dont agree with you at all on this topic!

But i also dident read what you wrote.

Let me just put you old geritol sippin fuggs back in line for a moment....

PANTERA IS TOO OLD SCHOOL TO KEEP UP WITH THE NEW BOYZ PUNKS!!!!

Being an Ozzfest Hewas... I was very wound up when I found out they were playin a few yrs back....

Only to be dissapointed when the lead singer came out with an IV and oxygen supply....

They were fuggin horrible live.... I thought it was a joke...

He kept stopping to breath and could not finish all the lines in some of thier better songs... for the entire damned set!!!!

They are washed up kids....

Slipknot and Static X tore them new assholes and took over the side stage....

From now on the only Pantera you will hear on my shit is the old cd's... they just cannot hang anymore....

on the topic of evil tunes....

Hatebreed is yet another new band which knocks Pantera off the chair....

Saw them at Ozzfest also... and once at Electric Factory with Slipknot....

Pure evil.......

JOE ARMENIO, I GOING TO ABYSS TONIGHT AND AFTER I GET YOU DRUNK, I'M GONNA DRESS YOU UP IN YOUR GRAMMER SCHOOL CLOTHES( THEY'LL BE A LITTLE TIGHT BUT THEY'LL FIT), LIKE THE PICTURE ON LISA TODERO'S DESK AT ABYSS..............NICE PINK SHIRT JOE.....YOU SHOULD BUST OUT A WIG AND BRING THAT HAIRSTYLE BACK.............DOES ANYONE HAVE A GRAMMER SCHOOL PICTURE OF BINOY? SOMEONE POST THAT PICTURE OF JOE..........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Being an Ozzfest Hewas... I was very wound up when I found out they were playin a few yrs back....

Only to be dissapointed when the lead singer came out with an IV and oxygen supply....

He kept stopping to breath and could not finish all the lines in some of thier better songs... for the entire damned set!!!!

From now on the only Pantera you will hear on my shit is the old cd's... they just cannot hang anymore....

Pure evil.......

Hatebreed is my number one gym cd

Pure evil.......

sorry to offend you. you are rite they can't hang anymore but VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER is the greatest metal album of all time. Like you said "old pantera"

JOE ARMENIO, I GOING TO ABYSS TONIGHT AND AFTER I GET YOU DRUNK, I'M GONNA DRESS YOU UP IN YOUR GRAMMER SCHOOL CLOTHES( THEY'LL BE A LITTLE TIGHT BUT THEY'LL FIT), LIKE THE PICTURE ON LISA TODERO'S DESK AT ABYSS..............NICE PINK SHIRT JOE.....YOU SHOULD BUST OUT A WIG AND BRING THAT HAIRSTYLE BACK.............DOES ANYONE HAVE A GRAMMER SCHOOL PICTURE OF BINOY? SOMEONE POST THAT PICTURE OF JOE..........

I have that pic of Joe.....He'll kill me if I post it though....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hype, you were the one who bought all those WT black t's from the record stores!!!!!

After I made off with all the good ones!!!!!

This list makes me sick... you have left out the gods....

Are you high Fokker?!?!?!!?

Add this shiznit to the top of your list....

Nine Inch Nails, Fukkers!!! Bus personal favorite!!!!!

Helmet

Tool

Ministry

Stabbing Westward

Sevendust

Pitchshifter

Static X

Rage Against the Machine

Beasty Boyz

Hatebreed

Marylin Manson

Slipknot

too many more to list for now...

do ya get the point....

Hype, you were the one who bought all those WT black t's from the record stores!!!!!

Helmet

Tool

Ministry

Stabbing Westward

Sevendust

Pitchshifter

Static X

Rage Against the Machine

Beasty Boyz

Hatebreed

Marylin Manson

Slipknot

Hole

do ya get the point....

Helmet

Tool

Ministry

Stabbing Westward

Sevendust

Pitchshifter

Static X

Rage Against the Machine

Beasty Boyz

Hatebreed

Marylin Manson

Slipknot

do ya get the point....

I hear ya Bus

We are on 2 different pages here. You into wit more of the new skool but still showin respect to the guys who got em where they are

me on the hand am into more the 80s and early to mid 90s stuff

motley Crue

Iron Maiden

WASP

Judas Preist

Slayer

Anthrax

MEtallicA

Suicidal Tendincies

I hope you are a fan of Shadows Fall

Every time I need to smile I take a look at that picture and it makes me happy!!! I got threaten though, I'm not allowed to post it.

:love2: :love2: :love2:

Bus..the Stacked used to go off to Rage Against the Machine...The Big Time still listens to it...I know this for a fact because when we got out shore house we used his Stereo and one of the Disks in the changer was rage...when it came on he was like "Dude...how did that get in there"....

Mr. Lopez...Please I think Donkeyboy was only kidding...People need to be a little less sensitive....