Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hola and adios again

MadamMillie

mi amigos

i miss DC SORELY but will be back for the weekend. AND (drumrollll) due to a stroke of really strange luck, i'm leaving again on sunday for LONDON for THREE MONTHS!! my old employer contacted me for a project over there, and i accepted. soo....i hope i will see everyone at gua rapo on fri night!!

ps someone was logged in under me before and posted as me in the other gua rapo post.:confused:

Originally posted by MadamMillie

mi amigos

i miss DC SORELY but will be back for the weekend. AND (drumrollll) due to a stroke of really strange luck, i'm leaving again on sunday for LONDON for THREE MONTHS!! my old employer contacted me for a project over there, and i accepted. soo....i hope i will see everyone at gua rapo on fri night!!

ps someone was logged in under me before and posted as me in the other gua rapo post.:confused:

london nice......dont go to crazy while your over there.

about the other person that logged on on your name....lets just say that someone didnt log off someones computer so somebody accidentaly posted under somebodies name on someones thread :shaky: