Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Tv Comm.role Call.all Cp Hotties Wanted!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnholmes

yea like some schlub sititng home watching tv at 4am is gonna be enticed after seeing a commercial for a club cherri in east orange to go there. you'd be better off selling the stuff inside the club to shop@ home when its shuts down to recoup some losses

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU DO WHAT FOR A LIVING??? :confused:

Originally posted by vip-tech

yea like some schlub sititng home watching tv at 4am is gonna be enticed after seeing a commercial for a club cherri in east orange to go there. you'd be better off selling the stuff inside the club to shop@ home when its shuts down to recoup some losses

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU DO WHAT FOR A LIVING??? :confused:

I can't even get an answer out of this guy as to what his problem is. The only thing I can figure is he applied for a job to be the "bathroom guy" and you guys turned him down cause he wasn't qualified:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I can't even get an answer out of this guy as to what his problem is. The only thing I can figure is he applied for a job to be the "bathroom guy" and you guys turned him down cause he wasn't qualified:laugh:

:

laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First of all, why don't you post under your own shit and stop thinking that you are some cool person that people actually give a fuck about, from what I have heard you are nothing but a LITTLE HERB.:bigfinge::finger: ......AND IT IS WEST ORANGE A PLACE THAT YOU COULD NEVER AFFORD TO LIVE IN SO CON'T TO JERKOFF TO YOUR BEAT ASS POSTS

• 3 months later...