Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roddigga?!

Originally posted by roddigga

i bet there a lot of people right now waiting for a response from me right now huh, lets sweat this one out a little!!!!!

It HAS to be you. I saw DJ Rod Delarosa at the bottem of your sig and Rommel's last name is Delarosa.

I work with your brother. Awweee - how cute!!

Unless you have someone with the same last name as you floatin around the clubs in the tri-state. :D

Big props out to Allishara...

You just won the "Meathead, Come Eat My Box" award of the day....

Take your pic.....

Digga, struts the 9 in tongue...

Dondeizel, will amaze you with his tongue ring and vast knowledge of tupperware....

Ericone, can hold his breath for up to 20min and has big ears..

Stacked, holder of the meatheads largest penis award..... (Pop of few percs and hold onto somthin sturdy, thats gonna hurt!)

Your prize awaits you... just choose the meathead and the prize...

good detective work alishara!!!! but the jokes on you, never heard of a rommel and i don't even know how that dj rod delarosa got there!!!!

but PM us some nice booty shots anyway so we can see what we are working with!!!!

don't be shy i don't bite all this talk is just my 9-5 job................

tell us where you'll be we'll share a drink and i can tell you all bout myself, i'm the single brother you were dreaming that rommel had!!!!!!!!!!!

so where is it you work, maybe we can meet up for some salsa and drinks!!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

Hurt isnt even the word...this girls a slut...more like throwing a hotdog down the hallway....

ouch stacked!!!! ya scared her away wit dat one!!!!

ya got the 411 on this one i see....................

alishara, better defend yourself chica, i'm a nice guy, right brian, tell her, i treat em right

brian, you know this fine chikadee, you must point her in the diggas direction, so i can make all her dream of being with my brother come true.................

can't keep up with all them ya know brian, the celly only holds so many numbers.................if she don't fit the script bri i'll send her over to you

brian, you know this fine chikadee, you must point her in the diggas direction, so i can make all her dream of being with my brother come true.................

can't keep up with all them ya know brian, the celly only holds so many numbers.................if she don't fit the script bri i'll send her over to you

I'll do without the digga - thanks

Tara - not even wasting my time with it.

Where you been gurrrrlllll!??!?!

Speaking of numbers...

I hit 224 last night Digga...

TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FUKKIN FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a male he-slut.....

hahahahahahhhh.......

Funny part, the phone rings.... and the caller id does nothing for me....

I sit there for at least 8 rings repeating the name, desparately trying to put the fez with it as the phone switches over to voice mail....

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey alishara, just got off the phone wit the bro, no need to be upset, my boyz are just all in heat...........................

and yes he got all the brains i got all the looks, so use your imagination, i'm just a not as smart version of that hunka meat ya sit with all day

hey alishara, just got off the phone wit the bro, no need to be upset, my boyz are just all in heat...........................

and yes he got all the brains i got all the looks, so use your imagination, i'm just a not as smart version of that hunka meat ya sit with all day

LOL - I didnt take it to heart... dont worry.:D

Your brothers a good guy (I know your reading this Rommel).

He's an awesome happy hour partner :pint:

Originally posted by allishara

I'll do without the digga - thanks

Tara - not even wasting my time with it.

Where you been gurrrrlllll!??!?!

allishara, i'm sorry i didn't mean to disrespect you, just joking around, i get really hyper around this time...............

i'll start over, yes i am rommels brother and as you can tell i'm the runt of the litter, the black sheep, the trouble maker load mouth brother, probably the reason you don't see my pic up at his cubicle................it was nice meetin ya and hopefully i see ya around

Bad Digga, bad dog.

Be nice to Alishara you big tart. Don't worry Alishara, he doesn't mean any harm, he just has no idea how to talk to a lady. I should know I live with the goofball and he offends me on a daily basis. That is really cool that you work with Rommel--tell him that Heather says hi. And just ignore the Digga, the guy has a brain the size of a peanut and no frontal lobe...he just says the first thing that comes to his primitive mind--

Roddigga, be prepared to go to your room as soon as you get home from work and you will stay there the rest of the night.

No dinner and no dessert