Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Float Starting Feb 1st, 2003 with RICHIE RYDELL

Yeah Merge is giving up their summer party just for Vip privalages at Float. Maybe we can all put our money together and by the building in Seaside.

No but really I can't believe the question of what about saturdays at Merge was asked. Hey I thought it was funny.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by milleniapro

ALL NEW SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY

@

FLOAT

Grand Opening

Saturday Feb, 1st 2003

and every Saturday thereafter

Level 1 Music By

Richie Rydell

OK SO SHUT UP!!:mad: and definitely you Brian 1500:tongue:

I saw and every saturday thereafter.

so all calm down b4 i find out where you all live and have my little doggy chase after you when you leave the house.

Originally posted by angelicious

OK SO SHUT UP!!:mad: and definitely you Brian 1500:tongue:

I saw and every saturday thereafter.

so all calm down b4 i find out where you all live and have my little doggy chase after you when you leave the house.

jo jo, are you going to metro, your the perfect beast i am looking for!!!!

Wow I leave work early to see later that this blew up. LOL!

Well let me make this clearer so "SOME" people can understand. If I decided to stay @ EUGENES and do the party @ FLOAT. Understand one thing "2" different vibes. EUGENES is an upscale "HIP HOP" lounge. The party @ FLOAT wll be more dance music then hip hop. So I dont seeing it being a problam if it came to that point of promoting both venues @ the same night.

We all know "promoters" its all about getting your name known everywhere. I am sure and everyone is sure that it isnt a problam to promote 2 venues with 2 different vibes. Thats not being shady.

I did the party with RICHIE @ EUGENES and things didnt work out due to management. Me Richie and everyone from Jersey doing that party enjoyed the little moment we had there. Richie & Pete said we should still do a party and we all agreed, but all in time. Well that time came and we should all be greatful for a chance we got to "promote" a good party with good people. JERSEY PEOPLE I mean.

Sexyinthecity, millenia, fODDIDOOOOOOOO, thanks for putting your 2 cents in but its alllllllllllll good.

See everyone FEB 1 @ FLOAT...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

PS, WHAT EVER DRAMA HERE ENDS HERE....We all know this party is gonna be good. Why? Cause Jersey people are gonna do it and we always do it right