Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up Miami, Im new here

mrmiami

Hey what's up Clubplanet peep's!!:) I was visiting the crobar messageboards and saw a post by lola about this one and thought I'de say waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!

I've been trying to find a local forum but haven't had any luck

untill now!! wooohooooo!!!

Let me introduce myself, My name is Michael, Im 23 and just moved down here with my girlfreind from Nashville, or what I like to call it Nashvegas, Im a dj (like you never heard that before, just thought I'de throw that in there) or would like to anyway down here!!! so if anybody could give any hints or good advice what I need to do that would be GREATLY appriciated, but if not thats cool, I'm really just looking to meet some new people to hang out and party with. So... anybody want to a make

new freinds?

Miachael:hat:

First off.

Welcome to CP mike...and secondly......Saturday night It's gonna be Spins 1yrs aniversary and George Acostas and Oscar G. Roland. Ivano bellini and Dj Swig... Use the Password "Real" @ the door for comp admission all night...A few CP peeps are gonna be there. C-ya on Saturday..

:dj: =:party:

thanks for the tips, i got an email form spin and saw the flyers but did not see george's name on it? my girl and I and some freinds from Nashvegas was spin for New Years, had a great time!! Maybee that's what we'll do this weekend, and meet up with some of you!!

Originally posted by mrmiami

thanks for the tips, i got an email form spin and saw the flyers but did not see george's name on it? my girl and I and some freinds from Nashvegas was spin for New Years, had a great time!! Maybee that's what we'll do this weekend, and meet up with some of you!!

many of us are going to Space on Saturday...if u wanna meet up with us at Space let us know...:D

ps

WELCOME TO CP MIAMI....please try to enjoy our city;)

Wo!!! can you arange so i could meet up with all those cheerleaders!! hehe..lol

who's going to be at space on sat?

and yeah I'm definitely enjoying this city....alot!!!

I just spoke with one of my freinds in Nashville, and they just got

5 inch's of snow and its still falling. Im so glad Im here!!!

Originally posted by pod

Friday @ Spin is Roland, Oscar and Ivano...Saturday is GA only...

Thanx for the heads up..Your right..My bad Mike...But either way. Friday is the night @ Spin and Saturday nigh Space. Rolands Lunar sessions... So it should be a bad ass weekend..

Whos going to what finally?

Originally posted by meli2444

WELCOME TO CP! ENJOY YOUR STAY!

I WILL BE AT SPACE ON SATURDAY WITH SOME OTHER CPERS.

BTW, BZFBUTTER1 YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR COMING OUT BUT I'VE NEVER MET YOU? ARE YOU STILL HIDING? :laugh:

I was waiting on that From meli!

Yeah Mel..I know..but this thing for Spin on Friday night Is Guranteed...I'm not missing that Once a year event..Some stuff came up with the Jevita..I'm sure u all know how that is! Saturday @ space I'm not commiting too..dont wanna sellout once again! are u going to Spin on Friday?

So it looks Like Spin on fri and Space on Sat?

that password "REAL" thats for spin right?..for fri night?

I have the password for Space for Sat, the only thing is I dont like to show up that early to get in free!!

Accoring to the flyer for Friday night @ spin is comp admission all night. and Saturday for Acosta. the password is "real" for comp admission 10-12 only though.

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

I was waiting on that From meli!

Yeah Mel..I know..but this thing for Spin on Friday night Is Guranteed...I'm not missing that Once a year event..Some stuff came up with the Jevita..I'm sure u all know how that is! Saturday @ space I'm not commiting too..dont wanna sellout once again! are u going to Spin on Friday?

NAH. I'M NOT GOING TO SPIN TOMORROW BUT I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO SPACE ON SATURDAY FOR LUNAR SESSIONS. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. REMEMBER TO TAKE A SWEATER IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO. :tongue:

Originally posted by meli2444

NAH. I'M NOT GOING TO SPIN TOMORROW BUT I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO SPACE ON SATURDAY FOR LUNAR SESSIONS. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. REMEMBER TO TAKE A SWEATER IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO. :tongue:

What time do you all normally gather @ Space anyways? anyone have a hook up to get in after 1am?

$$;s tight right about now!

Hey what's up Clubplanet peep's!!:) I was visiting the crobar messageboards and saw a post by lola about this one and thought I'de say waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!

I've been trying to find a local forum but haven't had any luck

untill now!! wooohooooo!!!

:eek: :eek: WELCOME MICHAEL! :eek: :eek:

Glad you came to this board - cuz here's where the action is and the people that know what the hell is going on around our wonderful city!

Hope you enjoy your stay and PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR;)

Have fun this weekend.... I will not be in SoBe or Miami - doing the Lauderdale this Saturday.

Lola:D

hey lola, thanks for the welcome!!! Its seems like this is the place where people know whats going on, and are freindly as well!!

Just so i get this right...... the guestlist that biznation is talking about is for Fri night at Spin, and Sat night at Space right?

and the password for Spin on Sat is "REAL" right?

I dont want to look stupid giving wrong passwords and telling them Im on the guestlist when Im not or its the "wrong" password!! hehehe