Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Shady pt. 2

tinybutterfli

ruh roh :(

Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami

If your heading to the Winter Music Conference, don't miss Yoshitoshi @ Space on March 23rd. The party will feature our own Deep Dish... with a 12 hour set. On the patio, you'll find a number of Yoshitoshi's top artists. Stay tuned for the line-up!

Doors open at 10pm!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Well I don't think its strange that its on a Sunday but I do think its odd that its after the last day of the conference. PvD was at Space on a Sunday last year. But the conference was from Sat to Wed.

:shaky:

thats what makes it weird. that its the last day of the conference and a lot of people would have already left wmc by that time... i though it was going to be on the saturday..i wonder what is space going to do on saturday :confused:

Originally posted by addyk

Behrouz, MV, Omid 16B amongsnt others to be in attendance for the patio festivitiess

last year there were problems with that. saeed and palash opened up before the big main room opened. then when the patio open alex whalen and other yoshitoshi dj's were supposed to be there while deep dish were on the decks in the main room.

since ali was putting us into a coma faster than the rate i hook up with hot girls, we went outside because a couple of people in the group i went with...*cough*cough*cough*malanee*cough*cough*cough*a1wave*cough*cough*cough* wanted to see if alex whalen was spinning outside on the patio, which he was scheduled. we saw him on the dancefloor a bit dissapointed because space decided to change the lineup on the outside patio at last minute.

i have no clue who was spinning outside but he was pretty good and since ali was still with his ambient dub house sessions inside we just stayed outside for 6 hours.