Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rx-89

atomicapples

Originally posted by cintron

just don't confuse the show crowd with the real performance enthusiast. I blame them entirely for every stereotyped comment i hear because i own an import.

More often than not, a fast import doesnt look like one.

yeah, i really wanna start carrying spray paint for every time i see a car with non-matching prime'd body parts..... paint it god-damnit... that dull gray isn't a real color, you tool!!!!

Originally posted by barslut

I read grassroots motorsports not turbo i understand the differences , As far as the funcfactor you couldent be more wrong , japanese cars have no feel there cold and dull , slightly over enginered( a plus) but the dont have the feel for the road like german cars. why? because german cars are designed for the autobahn and japanese designers dont have that as a refrence point. And yes the wankel is a very potent motor , prolly cause it was designed by a german.

you aren't the only one who reads grassroots ;)

and japanese cars are made primarily for japanese roads, which are more like road courses than our pothole filled shitroads out here.

and sit in an MR2 and tell me it doesn't have character :D

it's a matter of opinion i suppose. i've always thought Audis and german cars felt too "3rd person-ish." like you sit ON the car instead of IN it

Originally posted by atomicapples

1_l.jpg

please stop and look at this...

niiiiice... it looks like a s2k with a kit, though...

i keep forgetting the s2k is a honda... it doesn't count... its an acura as far as i'm concerned... :D

i'm dying to give that a drive...

Originally posted by cintron

is that the name of the rims or is that what you become once you have them on?

hahaha, both...

they are really phat.... but i think tony would lick the seed out of a street bum's ass if someone said it was "jdm"...

:tongue:

tony, come to leopard lounge tonight!!~!~~!~!!!! :)

Originally posted by joeg

hmm... nice cars of any origin are nice cars... it just takes time to get used to each ones "personality"...

hell, give me an s8 and i'll drive it with no complaints... hehe

on a side note: the S8 is great....but with the RS6 on its way the S8 seems a bit pointless