Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGA vs. BEAST......episode 1 at metro

after watching man vs beast on fox, it has motivated me that it is my turn to take on the beast and show you crackers that man can over come beast!!!!!!............i have also come to the conclusion that my search for the perfect 10 will have to take a back seat during these cold winter months............

so who is the beast you ask??? well girls, the beast is that girl that calls you on friday night asking you to hang out!!!! but you, being the hottie you are, tell her you are just staying in w/ your boyfriend, while you rock around the clubs making guys drool, while she sits home and hogs down pizza hut and rocky road ice cream and growls herself to sleep...............

you are afraid to bring her out cause this hyennna of a girl scares the boys away!!!!! her idea of a hot outfit is her hammock from outside and her queen size bed sheets..........

well guess what??? no more hiding your beast friend girls, it's time to pick up that phone, tell this beast you got one for her, lure her in with some ding dongs and burger king and tell her the digga is waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also tell her to put up her dukes cause the diggas gonna fuk dat ass up

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA BEAST HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

no comment lori, it's that glue me and the bus take............puts the mind into a different state of mind ya know!!!

and this is not a laughing matter lori, we all can't get a perfect 8 and 1/2 girl like you..................

work on that booty then maybe i'll boost ya up to a 9.2............

just came from the gym, and the mind settles to much in there and sometime i gotta let out all the thaughts, ya know!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

no comment lori, it's that glue me and the bus take............puts the mind into a different state of mind ya know!!!

and this is not a laughing matter lori, we call can't get perfect 8 and 1/2 like you..................

just came from the gym, and the mind settles to much in there and sometime i gotta let out all the thaughts, ya know!!!!!!

Your so serious callin me "lori"..:laugh:

Gym? Whats that???:rolleyes:

and this is not a laughing matter lori, we call can't get perfect 8 and 1/2 like you..................

Digga,

Lori's definately a solid 9 in my opinion already maybe 9.5

Originally posted by somegirl24

Your so serious callin me "lori"..:laugh:

Gym? Whats that???:rolleyes:

sorry, but when you scream it all day it sticks in your head...................

and can you find me a beast tomorrow at work "SOMEGIRL24" i may need to train, cause the PM box is getting full with these chics that i don't even know tellin me that they are 350 lbs and ready fo some action................

and the funny thing is "SOMEGIRL24" as everygirl on this board reads this, and hopefully they do, they are thinking in there head "how did he know" cause all you girls know that you have that beast friends that you are hiding...................

and the funny thing is "SOMEGIRL24" as everygirl on this board reads this, and hopefully they do, they are thinking in there head "how did he know" cause all you girls know that you have that beast friends that you are hiding...................

:laugh:

The best is when one of the caged beasts come out with their friends for a girls night out Digga, and you ask the girl how she looks and she tells you "oh shes cute!!!" The kiss of death!!

In the words of Chris Tucker-

Tol me the bitch look like Janet jackson, she jumped up out the car lookin more like freddy Jackson.....

.......Dont you ever, never ever ever ever ever never come back around here again ya hear ever ever never ever.

Originally posted by ericone

i met some girl, she is tastey....indeed

guys, pls put the little tee pees away for a minute, somegirls' heeeed, just stalled the elevator on the 1st floor it appears it got wedged between the two doors..............

she had a beast for me, now i'll never see who it is till they pry here head open from the elevator

and this is not a laughing matter lori, we all can't get a perfect 8 and 1/2 girl like you..................

mr rodigga you just put a smirk on my face and even a under the breath chuckle

trew, trew, trew, death is no joke mafuka...............wear some titanium undies, cause the wedgies gonna hurt

joking about family members is no joke either becouse of the fact of that

i put mysef in a bad situation where i try to never talk about peoples family members

and besies i knocked on wood when i typed that