Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: shady pt 4

vicman

:laugh:

"Testimonial:

Korean girls act bitchy to anyone they want! Korean girls shop ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These chicks are so crazy and awesome that they buy Prada shoes ALL the time. I heard that there was this Korean girl who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the Korean girl went clubbing with the whole town. My friend Brian said that he saw a Korean girl totally give a bitchy stare to some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that Korean girls have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will get double eyelid surgery!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Korean girls are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These chicks are totally awesome and that's a fact. Korean girls are fast, smooth, cool, strong, trendy, and high-maintenance. I can't wait to start spending all my money on a Korean girl next year. I love Korean girls with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about Korean girls?

A: Korean girls are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they are bitchy, but on the other hand, Korean girls are very sweet.

Q: I heard that Korean girls are always pretty or sexy. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, Korean girls can be pretty OR totally butt.

Q: What do Korean girls do when they're not shopping or clubbing?

A: Most of their free time is spent doing their makeup, but sometimes they dye their hair."