Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car buffs: Any way I can buy a car online...

sassa

i musn't. i'm only trying to figure out where i can find the best deals. i already have a car, but it's in new jersey somewhere, and i'm sick of renting cars. just want a piece of shit car that will last for 6 months to a year. where can i find the cheapest, but dependable cars. that is all.

Originally posted by incredulous

try websites like kelley blue book, or edmunds, or cars.com

i found my car on the internet. i went to the palce, but you can find the best price, plus you will know alot about the car before you get it( check the kelley blue book for value, pics, and alot of info)

edmunds' TMV is a better source for value....it is based upon what the cars end up selling for; blue book is based upon average asking prices

Originally posted by incredulous

try websites like kelley blue book, or edmunds, or cars.com

i found my car on the internet. i went to the palce, but you can find the best price, plus you will know alot about the car before you get it( check the kelley blue book for value, pics, and alot of info)

thanks.

i tried http://www.autoweb.com this site sucks...

i spent 2 hours on e-bay until my brother warned me never to buy anything from the website because supposedly people put pics up but send you shit cars that look nothing like the picture...

is a dealer my best option? even for a piece of shit car...?

Originally posted by sassa

thanks.

i tried http://www.autoweb.com this site sucks...

i spent 2 hours on e-bay until my brother warned me never to buy anything from the website because supposedly people put pics up but send you shit cars that look nothing like the picture...

is a dealer my best option? even for a piece of shit car...?

try used car ads....but then again in the price range youre looking there wont be much of a price difference between a dealer and a private party

Buying a car on ebay could cause serious problems. Beware, you have on idea what you are getting. Unless you pay $100 for it, i'd watch out. You don't want to get screwed. True sometimes you can get a good deal, but IMO you never buy a car without a complete pre-purchase inspection. Good luck!

Originally posted by sassa

i musn't. i'm only trying to figure out where i can find the best deals. i already have a car, but it's in new jersey somewhere, and i'm sick of renting cars. just want a piece of shit car that will last for 6 months to a year. where can i find the cheapest, but dependable cars. that is all.

What's your car doing in Jersey? :confused:

Can I have it? :idea: