Clubplanet Nightlife Community

metro fri. 17th review

johnholmes

Originally posted by caleb

Why do you use my material?

Sick? Ok, that was something I brought up and you just went with it.

Dude, stop jocking me.

JOCKING YOU HAHAHHA, POST YOUR MUG AGAIN. WHO THE HELL WOULD JOCK YOU LOLOL YOU LOOK LIKE A GRIMY GREEN CARD BARING GREEK IMMIGRANT WHO BANGED GOATS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

EVERYONE WHO READS THESE BOARDS KNOWS THESE FOOLS ALWAYS SAY HOW "SICK" EVERYTHING WAS. NEVER A BAD REVIEW, FUCKING CLOWNS

Originally posted by stiffler

The both of you are fuckin herbs..........or is it just one?????

ARE YOU INSINUATING IM CALEB YOU MORON. KEEP POSTING 1000 TIMES A DAY U LOSER. ONLY HERB IS YOU. THATS RIGHT YOUR MAKING UP CAUSE TAX TIME IS NEAR :rolleyes::blown: OVER 2000 POSTS IN 6 MONTHS NICE JOB:rolleyes: GET A LIFE

CALEB IS A MORON NEVER FUNNY THOUGH SOMETIMES HIS STUPID REPLIES ARE AMUSING JUST ON THE STUPIDNESS OF THEM

NOW CLICK START AND SHUT DOWN UR COMPUTER. THEN SLOWLY EXIT YOUR CHAIR AND CALMLY WALK AWAY

Originally posted by caleb

If you do the math, you're on pace to hit 1600 posts in just about 6 months.

WELL I GUESS OVER IN GOAT FUCKING COUNTRY GREECE MATH WASNT YOUR FORTE, U UNEDUCATED GREED CARD BARING MESS. I'LL BE AT 1200 AT THIS PACE BUT WHOS COUNTING. YOU AND TWIGGY WOULD BE GREAT TOGETHER TO TOOTHPICK HERBS

Originally posted by johnholmes

ARE YOU INSINUATING IM CALEB YOU MORON. KEEP POSTING 1000 TIMES A DAY U LOSER. ONLY HERB IS YOU. THATS RIGHT YOUR MAKING UP CAUSE TAX TIME IS NEAR :rolleyes::blown: OVER 2000 POSTS IN 6 MONTHS NICE JOB:rolleyes: GET A LIFE

CALEB IS A MORON NEVER FUNNY THOUGH SOMETIMES HIS STUPID REPLIES ARE AMUSING JUST ON THE STUPIDNESS OF THEM

NOW CLICK START AND SHUT DOWN UR COMPUTER. THEN SLOWLY EXIT YOUR CHAIR AND CALMLY WALK AWAY

Oh ouch.....you got me!!!!!!!!! You pathetic fucking fool. What do you think I care what you think about what Im doin. Ill run circles around you with work and still post. Its not my fault you're mentally challenged and can't accomplish in a month what I do in a day. Go fuck yourself.

Like I said, I am not ashamed of my skinny little self, but apparently you have all this aggression........you must be fat and ugly.............post a pic tough guy........lets see your ugly mug so we can all understand why you lash out at our posts regarding our clublife.

oh yeah, let me add................

GO FUCK YOURSELF..........HERB

Oh ouch.....you got me!!!!!!!!! You pathetic fucking fool. What do you think I care what you think about what Im doin. Ill run circles around you with work and still post. Its not my fault you're mentally challenged and can't accomplish in a month what I do in a day. Go fuck yourself.

Like I said, I am not ashamed of my skinny little self, but apparently you have all this aggression........you must be fat and ugly.............post a pic tough guy........lets see your ugly mug so we can all understand why you lash out at our posts regarding our clublife.

oh yeah, let me add................

GO FUCK YOURSELF..........HERB

TWIGGY YOU FORGOT TO ADD THAT IM CALEB, BUT BOTH OUR NAMES ARE ON THE MAIN PAGE AS BROWSING THE FORUMS LOL :idea: MORON. KEEP POSTING ALL THE TIME I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU ON HERE NOR DO I. I WAS JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS ON HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK. NOW GO FILL OUT SOME W2'S

TWIGGY YOU FORGOT TO ADD THAT IM CALEB, BUT BOTH OUR NAMES ARE ON THE MAIN PAGE AS BROWSING THE FORUMS LOL :idea: MORON. KEEP POSTING ALL THE TIME I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU ON HERE NOR DO I. I WAS JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS ON HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK. NOW GO FILL OUT SOME W2'S

Well you could have more than one computer couldnt you? asshole............and so what if I am wrong? What the fuck is your problem on this board. At least caleb has some humor in his posts, your an outright fucking jerkoff.............Go talk to a therapist or something really. Do you wanna talk? Is everything ok?

You do nothing but bad mouth all the venues in NJ yet you have nothing to offer. Where do you go thats so HOT? I am quite happy with what Jersey has to offer and don't see a need to vacation to go clubbing.

Back to my posting tho.........how much time does it really take? I have it open all day and check and post between what I do, plus I work in my house and spend 90% of my time awake at my desk. I also do over 100 corp returns plus half of 400 pers..........not to mention all the partnerships and fiduciary returns I do.. So my posting.......ooooooooooooo..........dont affect shit!!!!!So try and put me down all you want, your the only one that looks like an asshol, not me............

Well you could have more than one computer couldnt you? asshole............and so what if I am wrong? What the fuck is your problem on this board. At least caleb has some humor in his posts, your an outright fucking jerkoff.............Go talk to a therapist or something really. Do you wanna talk? Is everything ok?

You do nothing but bad mouth all the venues in NJ yet you have nothing to offer. Where do you go thats so HOT? I am quite happy with what Jersey has to offer and don't see a need to vacation to go clubbing.

Back to my posting tho.........how much time does it really take? I have it open all day and check and post between what I do, plus I work in my house and spend 90% of my time awake at my desk. I also do over 100 corp returns plus half of 400 pers..........not to mention all the partnerships and fiduciary returns I do.. So my posting.......ooooooooooooo..........dont affect shit!!!!!So try and put me down all you want, your the only one that looks like an asshol, not me............

THANKS FOR EXPLAINING YOURSELF CP AND MYSELF NEEDED THAT (TAKE A BOW YOU WOULD MAKE YOUR MOM PROUD). I DO LIKE 1 VENUE AND THATS DEKO ONLY FOR THE GIRLS. I NEVER BASHED ANY CLUB I JUST SAID ITS AMUSING HOW EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS SICK AND OFF THE HOOK. OBVIOULSY I AM NOT ALONE IN FINDING 90% OF THE BOARD AMUSING WITH THEIR POSTS OF A NIGHT OUT IN NJ. SINCE THE NEW MAIN JOKE IS HOW "SICK" SOMETHING IS

Oh yeah let me do the math for ya..........may02 to jan03=8mos..............now lets do some more difficult math here

8x30=240

2200/240=9.17posts per day.............not bad, pathetic.......I don't think so

but I will admit the last 1000 have been in the past 2 or 3 mos, but we are slow from oct to mid jan............so fuck you :tongue:

Oh yeah let me do the math for ya..........may02 to jan03=8mos..............now lets do some more difficult math here

8x30=240

2200/240=9.17posts per day.............not bad, pathetic.......I don't think so

but I will admit the last 1000 have been in the past 2 or 3 mos, but we are slow from oct to mid jan............so fuck you :tongue:

AND YOU WASTED YOUR TIME TO "DO THE MATH" THANKS YET AGAIN FOR EXPLAING YOURSELF NOW PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMP A WELL DESERVED BREAK. I JUST LOVE BUSTING UR BALLS:tongue:

:zzz:fuck you :zzz:fuck you :zzz:

But seriously, do you need to talk to someone? I mean, my posting alot shouldn't bother you that much. I really enjoy waiting for response from morons like yourself. Is that bad? Does that mean I am pathetic? According to you it does. But then again, who are you? Nobody that matters!

It was nice increasing my post count with you, until my little math quiz I didnt realize how high it was.

Sincerely,

Mike

AND YOU WASTED YOUR TIME TO "DO THE MATH" THANKS YET AGAIN FOR EXPLAING YOURSELF NOW PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMP A WELL DESERVED BREAK. I JUST LOVE BUSTING UR BALLS:tongue:

I am glad to see you're lightening up...........how high is my count now........

oh wait one more explaination please????

I have like 6 computers in here so when one overheats I just boot up another.............:laugh:

[b

It was nice increasing my post count with you, until my little math quiz I didnt realize how high it was.

SURE YOU DIDNT U WERE EXPLAING URSELF YET ONCE AGAIN EARLIER TODAY Y U HAVE BEEN POSTING SO MUCH LATELY. LETS REMIND EVERYONE TAX TIME IS NEAR SO STIFFLER,STICKY,TWIGGY,SCREECH AM I MISSING ANY? OH MIKE NEEDS TO UP THE ANTE TO GET HIS FILL OF CP :D