Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Team Mangled...just got a call...

Attention Iron Brothers and Sisters...The Stacked was just checking the charts on the Brazilian Real (that is their currency for all you scholars)...when he was rudely interupted by the Bigtime...The Bigtime...seems to think he should be a part fo Team Mangled...and started crying and whining about how he gets the MOST messed up...this that...I said pal..Is this the same guy that gave up Surf Club Sundays to be with his girl? A little whimper came from him..."but..but dude I get so messed up" I said..Mr. NJbigtime...lets get a few things straight...if Team Mangled only requirement was to be the MOST MESSED UP than Trewguy would be King and I would just be NJstacked...Listen up my Brothers in Iron...I am no longer fielding any of these half ass attempts to solicit yourselves for the membership of Team Mangled...

Digga...Holllaaaa if you agree...

Sincerely,

NJstacked, CEO

Team Mangled Inc.

stacked, i am hoping that you can use your wits and judgment on this one!!!!

the digga has not officially met your meathead brotha to confirm his cry to be part of this elite group!!! though you made a good point, in that team mangle is not just about getting mangled......., cause like you said we would all be headed for the deep end with a leader like trewguy...................

there is no explanation on what we require, those who are part of the team will know throughout the next few months if they fit the script............. when will they know??????, they'll know when they go to the bathroom at the next club they are at, take a good look at themselves, glance over there shoulder, see that fine peice of tail waiting for them outside, than glance back in the mirror with those crossed eyes and sweat beeds on their forhead, then they will know "I AM PART OF TEAM MANGLE"

HOLLLAAAAAAAAA

Couldnt have said it better myself...Digga...As you mentioned time and time again...Team Mangled is a way of life..."there is no explanation on what we require" it is the Ice Cold stare I give the enemy...it is the way I grab the side of the bar and hit a side bicep pose...it is the way I expand my lats as I walk through a crowded room...It is watching Scarface and getting excited when Tony puts his heqad in the white pyramid...

Stacked your story is complete bullshit. There is way to much Test running through this body to be crying. True i did miss a few sundays last year to hang out with the EX girlfriend. But let me remind you pal you missed the closing of Temps last year! You are the one who went home early not me!

He pal...mr. NJsmalltime...I left the closing party at Tempts because i was involved in a Massive Threesome...You forget...Lay off the K...or start speaking to Trewguy in tounges!

Xj8...Listen pal...Football Capt..Jr & Senior...year...All Conference Senior year...Dated the hottest girl in my school and still with her...uummm..ummm anything to say...I ran my school fool...

look who showed up for the party, the man with all da friends in da world...............

i see your back from exit 135 or whatever it was where i last saw you pulling people over and trying to fight the world, you juice head crack head, mikey, i see you called some your friends the other day to sign up for CP, good job fella!!!!!!!

anyway...............see ya tonight mikey............and i love you too!!!! i love when you call me names and a loser it boosts my self esteem, next reply press caps lock and show me how angry you are, and tell me with more emphasis that your gonna kick my ass, i like to print out your replies and bring em to the gym with me!!!!!!! it's my motivation on what i do not want to end up like.................

Originally posted by NJstacked

He pal...mr. NJsmalltime...I left the closing party at Tempts because i was involved in a Massive Threesome...You forget...Lay off the K...or start speaking to Trewguy in tounges!

Xj8...Listen pal...Football Capt..Jr & Senior...year...All Conference Senior year...Dated the hottest girl in my school and still with her...uummm..ummm anything to say...I ran my school fool...

funny shit man

Originally posted by njbigtime

xja- Who are you kidding loser? The only reason you have a screen name is attempt to meet women. Obvioulsy it is not working out for you. So instead of wasting your time here try taking ad out in the personals section of the paper.

is that how you got u're dumb bitches please kid, i signed up to help out Laur619 this summer and well i never left. I get more ass then u know

great comback there njbigtime. must have taken a while to think of that one. Dude what gym do you work out in. It seems like you take working out seriously. We defeniately need to exchange ideas. No one in the south was as focused as I was in the gym. It was fucking pathetic. So happy to be back in jersey.

njgigantictime- I work out in the NYSC in Hoboken, this gym is alright. But my heart belongs to the Golds out on Rt.10. This gym was so sick. But my I work in Lower Manhattan so I had to move closer.

Xj8- If it boosts your weak confindence I believe that you get girls, ok pal.

NJbigtime are there any hardcore lifters on this board. You seem like the one to talk to on this board. Everyone seems to respect you for some reason. The gym I joined is a golds gym. Its fucking awesome. Everyone in there is hardcore. The women are gorgeous too. There constantly coming up to me and telling me how fucking big my arms are. If there is one thing I focus on its the biceps. They can never get to big. We defeniately need to hang out. We could probably show each other a thing or two.

Let me know bro. Anyone else on here hardcore dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo bigtime what do you max out at on bench, squats and of course bicep curls.

My max on bench is about 375, i squat about 450 (dont focus much on heavy legs just reps and i curl using a staight bar 155. Let me know so I can see if you can hang.

Originally posted by njgigantictime

NJbigtime are there any hardcore lifters on this board. You seem like the one to talk to on this board. Everyone seems to respect you for some reason. The gym I joined is a golds gym. Its fucking awesome. Everyone in there is hardcore. The women are gorgeous too. There constantly coming up to me and telling me how fucking big my arms are. If there is one thing I focus on its the biceps. They can never get to big. We defeniately need to hang out. We could probably show each other a thing or two.

Let me know bro. Anyone else on here hardcore dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo bigtime what do you max out at on bench, squats and of course bicep curls.

My max on bench is about 375, i squat about 450 (dont focus much on heavy legs just reps and i curl using a staight bar 155. Let me know so I can see if you can hang.

get off his dick

:laugh:

Hey trewguy, i didnt come on here to start any trouble. It just seems that this njbigtime has his shit together. Everyone on here seems to be backing this kid hard. Dont fucking hate. Bro I dont know what this board has turned into but back in the day it was people meeting other people and talking about clubs. Dont fuck with me I wont fuck with you. Dont hate the ones that work hard in the gym to impress the women. Im guessing your not one that goes to the gym with a name like trewguy.

Hey njstack is bigtime really into this lifting or is he full of shit. Have you ever met this guy before. I dont want to end up meeting him and hes just this big ball of jelly. When I see fat shits walking around I just want to kick the shit out of them. Njbigtime seems like a nice guy, but if I end up meeting him and hes a soft pudgy mutant i dont want to have to beat the crap out of him for messing with me. Let me know