Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got a pet snake

Guest jroo

I'm not a huge fan of any reptiles (except lil gekos and lizards and iguanas).. But my friend just got 2 HUGE lizards!!! I only saw the first one, and it's 4 1/2 feet, still not fully grown.. That shit scared the hell outta me.. I kept waking up and my first instinct was to look at the tank to make sure he was still in there :eek: Now he got a 2nd one and it's 6 feet long.. He says it's cool and the cats sleep next to it and chase his tail and he's not agressive.. But damn, I dunno how people live with things like this............ scary..

Guest jroo

well, cookie hit it on the head, the whole point of this post was to say that he'll spit if you pet him, but i forgot about the thread cuz of work and all and it lost all comically value, and i was bored at the time of posting. i dont have a snake, and probably never will.

Originally posted by jroo

well, cookie hit it on the head, the whole point of this post was to say that he'll spit if you pet him, but i forgot about the thread cuz of work and all and it lost all comically value, and i was bored at the time of posting. i dont have a snake, and probably never will.

:laugh:

11:22 a.m. - first part of joke

2:03 p.m. - punchline

Originally posted by jroo

so er....you mean to tell us that you have never had "bits" in the first place?