Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJgigantictime aka donkey

Originally posted by xj8mike

what r u laughin @ u r a whore 2

Where the fuck do you come off calling her a whore? Judging by your most recent post(since all others were pathetic as hell) you seem to be making a feeble attempt at being somewhat liked. Now you come on a thread that has nothing to do with you and call a girl a whore who is adored by everyone on this fucking board. It wouldn't have been halfbad with a smiley after it, but no..........you come off as being serious. You are obviously exactly what everyone thinks you are..........a pathetic worthless waste of oxygen................oh yeah, not to mention a whinny little fuckin crybaby........

I suggest you apologize to her for your own well being!

Originally posted by stiffler

Where the fuck do you come off calling her a whore? Judging by your most recent post(since all others were pathetic as hell) you seem to be making a feeble attempt at being somewhat liked. Now you come on a thread that has nothing to do with you and call a girl a whore who is adored by everyone on this fucking board. It wouldn't have been halfbad with a smiley after it, but no..........you come off as being serious. You are obviously exactly what everyone thinks you are..........a pathetic worthless waste of oxygen................oh yeah, not to mention a whinny little fuckin crybaby........

to get his kid mad it takes alot so basically mikey u just crossed the line

CHICKEN LIVER IM LEAVING CALL ME. IM GOING TO GO PLAY WITH MY NEW NEPHEW.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

LOL, It would've been a cyber attack. Nothin to worry about :)

Hey George, You met that kid Carlos (Jerseyboy22) right? he's a good kid.

If so, Jennijugs and seasidedan are down there right know and supposedly going to a 1yr anniversiary at spin.

Hey George, You met that kid Carlos (Jerseyboy22) right? he's a good kid.

If so, Jennijugs and seasidedan are down there right know and supposedly going to a 1yr anniversiary at spin.

I'm sure I'll meet jarlos eventually. I won't be making it out to spin cause I made plans to see Mauricio Aviles from CA at oxygenlounge. I'm a HUGE deephouse fan so I really don't want to miss him. I pm'd jenny biz's email for her to get on the list for spin though.