Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO, what's the FUCKED UPest thing you've seen in a club

ou812

Originally posted by ou812

..............recently? Anything. Something funny, something retarded, something that made you laugh, cry, think to yourself HOLY SHIT WTF did that person just do?? Whatever.

Not recent but in 98 my cousin took me to the vault in nyc... they had a girl tied up on stage on each leg and arm like hands up feet apart, and a guy was behind her hitting her in the ass with all his might with a boat oar, funny as hell.

Also 99 at metro my friend was in beauty school so he stole the frosting cap from school that they pull your hair through for high lights and jumped up on one of those squares and pulled his pants down and was dancing with the cap on. Hillareous

so at the s&m party in the summer of 2000 i saw a stage show...

there were these 2 guys with the biggest dildo in the world i think... and they were penetrating eachother to the beat of the music... can i even say this stuff on here? it still send shivers down my spine...

Originally posted by dani672

there were these 2 guys with the biggest dildo in the world i think... and they were penetrating eachother to the beat of the music... can i even say this stuff on here? it still send shivers down my spine...

I was there to see that also.. defintely the sickest thing I have ever seen at a club..

Originally posted by dani672

Wow! I def. remember that. That was odd. Do you remember when they were sticking flash lights up there asses and turning the flash lights on and off hence lighting each other's butts up. That was quite disturbing. I hope they got paid well for that gig. lol:eek:

Exit had a theme party

"Orgy @ Exit..bring a sex toy get in free"

So...I watched a full blown orgy with like 20 people but-naked going at it on the stage w/ all those sex toys for like an hour

That sent a sexual wave across the club and everyone started having sex all around...

it was totally nuts.....i seen things i never wanna see again

SF S&M -

Scarification. A girl got cut 1/4 of an inch deep, about 9 inches long over and over again to enhance the scars that she had from already being cut. It made a pattern kinda tatto-ish. She keep licking the blood off of the scalpal.........

A few weeks later I saw the whole S&M gang on 20/20 thier performers and travel alot...............

The funniest thing I've ever seen at a club was when I walked into a bathroom where this guy was standing in front of the mirror shampooing his hair. I mean suds were flying everywhere and there where like 20 people in the bathroom watching and laughing at this crackhead. As I left the bathroom sure enough there was a bottle of pert plus on the counter. I guess he felt the need to bring a bottle of Pert Plus and wash his hair 10am in the morning. On at the Sound Pharmacy. Guess the guy had a dandruff problem that couldn't wait until he got home. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by perns2002

SF S&M -

Scarification. A girl got cut 1/4 of an inch deep, about 9 inches long over and over again to enhance the scars that she had from already being cut. It made a pattern kinda tatto-ish. She keep licking the blood off of the scalpal.........

A few weeks later I saw the whole S&M gang on 20/20 thier performers and travel alot...............

S&M parties are disturbing and give me nightmares for weeks.

so so so so much shit.....

I duno Tara i think your needle story is nuttier then the fuckfest.. But anyway

I was at tunnel totally fucked up out of my fucken mind and im sitting in the side hallway talking to some cute candy raver chick for like 5 min.. Then i noticed there was a girl up her skirt eating her shit.... But im such a weirdo i was just like "ok" and closed my eyes and went off to la la land

True blue story

Originally posted by perns2002

SF S&M -

:vomit2:

At JPs Birthday last year on the top floor there was 2 guys and a girl sitting down. The one guy was in the middle and getting jerked off.He was so high on pills and k he thought that it was the Girl pulling his root when it was actualy the guy pulling his dick. He looked so happy and when he came out of his hole and realised what was really happening he had such a disgusted look on his face and he was horrified. Everyone in the area was watching to see what would happen. Me being the asshole that I am wwalked up to him and said,"theyr'e all going to laugh at you". and walked away. Once saw somebody stuck in a K hole in front of the mirror at the ML and they didnt move for 10 minutes staring at the mirror not even when i took a couple pieces of candy from the bathroom guy and chucked it at his head!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was 99, those years are kind of blurry though...I was at tunnel when they had their big raid....Just dropped and me and friend just walked around for at least an hour....The place looked so crazy with the lights on....There was about 200 NYPD there....There was people still dancing, even though their was no music...Then there was about 500 people trying to get out through one exit because u had to show ur id to get out....U were packed like sardines, let me tell u now that the were was some unusual people floating around The tunnel...Finally one hour later, we got out and there must have been another 200 cops outside...It was just an insane night...

Tempts of course, I think it was a closing party. I'm sure a lot of people remember this.There was this smokin hot chick in all white standing on the bar and she must of pissed another girl off or something.The next thing you know,bang....she gets pushed right off. By the sound of the fall everyone thought she was dead. The whole placed let out a whooa..

And one night last summer, did anyone see the championship wrestling belt being passesd around, funny shit..because it was stolen from a match and it turned up in tempts...

Originally posted by seabull

Tempts of course, I think it was a closing party. I'm sure a lot of people remember this.There was this smokin hot chick in all white standing on the bar and she must of pissed another girl off or something.The next thing you know,bang....she gets pushed right off. By the sound of the fall everyone thought she was dead. The whole placed let out a whooa..

And one night last summer, did anyone see the championship wrestling belt being passesd around, funny shit..because it was stolen from a match and it turned up in tempts...

Bro I was right there with the girl off the bar incident. She flew right into all the glasses and bottles and was pretty bloody when she surfaced. Joel went nutz adn chased the girl that did it.

summer of 2000 there was some guy passed out on the shitter at XS with his pants around his ankles and the door wide open. It turned out that he was renting the house next to mine and he actually explained the story to me the next day after I was trying to tell him about the idiot passed out on the toilet.

Originally posted by stiffler

Bro I was right there with the girl off the bar incident. She flew right into all the glasses and bottles and was pretty bloody when she surfaced. Joel went nutz adn chased the girl that did it.

Hmmm, which year closing party was this?

17 yrs. old at the tunnel and im walking back to go to the furry room....me and my boy stop to look thru one of those holes in one of the many doors to side rooms in that place

Next thing I know we're watching some tough looking puerto rican with tattoos all over his arms get head from that real fat ugly looking 40 yr old transvestite.....yuck

The wierdest part was that I see the same kid standing at the door when i was getting ready to leave there with all of these other jerkoffs grabbing at girls asses as they walk by...Anyway it just made me think how dumb hed feel if i walked up to him in front of his crew and asked him if he was just getting head from some gay, ugly transvestite......:eek::laugh:

Saw this guy at exit start hitting on this girl and the girls boyfriend came right behind her and punched the guy in the face breaking his nose and then guy was like "why did you do that for". Another time i saw this guy and his girl laying on the floor fucking at factory....