Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn

girlhopeful

Originally posted by girlhopeful

so many parties around tonite. yet what am i going to do i broke my front tooth last night when i decided to fall and land on my face. i coudl still go out i guess but then ppl would be like lookat the crack ho.. lol sorry just needed to rant. damn broken tooth

:screwy::unhappy::biggun:

Who cares? Go out anyway! Have a good time:D

so many parties around tonite. yet what am i going to do i broke my front tooth last night when i decided to fall and land on my face. i coudl still go out i guess but then ppl would be like lookat the crack ho.. lol sorry just needed to rant. damn broken tooth

awww feel better.. Don't worry though, they have ways that will make it look like it never broke.. Believe me i broke my front tooth in half when i was in second grade but now its all fixed you can't even tell.. Again feel better :)

stick a tic tac or a chicklet in there and be on with your night...