Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I see one more AX shirt, i'm never going out again

eddie3

Originally posted by solbeam

wearing logos is played but you don't have to wear d & g, diesel etc to look good...if it works for you, great! what happened to wearing what you feel good in?? :confused:

i agree, and you can get some of those shirts without having the big logo on it. i have A/X or diesel shirts for example that you would never know unless you see a small tag on the side or something.

and LMAO with the sunglasses thing

wearing logos is played but you don't have to wear d & g, diesel etc to look good...if it works for you, great! what happened to wearing what you feel good in?? :confused:

i agree wit you. I rockey a Motley Crue shirt to the club the other nite and it felt good to wear somethign differetn

My thoughts exactly....:idea:

But what cracks me up the most, is when a DUDE notices in a club scene (a dark one no less) that some other guy/gal is wearing fake attire or totting a fake accessory(bag). Geez!! Just get your drink on and get to hustling the hunnies!! wtf !!! are you plannin on fuckin the clothes???

I swear this new millenium has brought a superficial atmosphere thats choking:shake:

P.S I love Brooks Bros attire...they are off the meat rack!!

Originally posted by incredulous

i agree, and you can get some of those shirts without having the big logo on it. i have A/X or diesel shirts for example that you would never know unless you see a small tag on the side or something.

and LMAO with the sunglasses thing

totally agree with this. i do like the nice brands, but, i don't want to be a f'in walking billboard for a comp.

plus, why would anyone want others to know who/what brand they are wearing?? is it some ego thing????

and ditto on the sunglasees

To be honet with everyone I am sick and tired of everyone who rocks a shirt with a logo on it.. I don't care if it's A/X, D&G, Diesel, Christian Dior,Chloe or anything else... becase half of the time most of these people only have one, that was bought on sale and they walk around showing it off as if they have money.

If you truly know anything about fashion you can see all these name brands with no logo's advertising them and appreciate them.

I think fashion is about being able to pull a look regardless of the amount of money you got or spent. OOHh and one last thing - Do ugly/fat people think that by wearing a logo shirt thats "expensive" turn them into hot people? People are getting way too ridiculous with the "trends" and turning them into shyt you cannot stand!

:clap:

someone already has a heart of gold, sometimes looking great or just feeling comfortable makes them look tens times better

Maybe to you, if somone is fat but is rockin some designer clothes, they just look like a fat person wearin designer clothes IMO...dosnt change what they look like. And the quote a phrase I hard somehwere 'personality is good, but it dosnt make you look good in a tank top...'

bern

::COUGHING:: Girl!!! I know you did not just say that.. One name.. FAT LISA.. you ripped on her for trying to rock a last season's ugly diesel jean jacket and stilletos boots. A chunky person can pull any look off if they do it right but I was referring to a fat girl wearing a little "logo or expensive shirt" thinks she looks hot and has all her FATTTTTTTTTT sticking out... Because when I see girls that look like this I want to vomitt.

I'm not trying to be a bytch... I'm just being real.

I feel bad my brother bought me a few A/X tee shirts because i was complaining about how I don't knwo where all my cute Tee-shirts went........... I have to wear them once in a while at least around him. But I do agree, it's all played out the sun glasses have to go NOW..............

Originally posted by naughtybabe

To be honet with everyone I am sick and tired of everyone who rocks a shirt with a logo on it.. I don't care if it's A/X, D&G, Diesel, Christian Dior,Chloe or anything else... becase half of the time most of these people only have one, that was bought on sale and they walk around showing it off as if they have money.

If you truly know anything about fashion you can see all these name brands with no logo's advertising them and appreciate them.

I think fashion is about being able to pull a look regardless of the amount of money you got or spent. OOHh and one last thing - Do ugly/fat people think that by wearing a logo shirt thats "expensive" turn them into hot people? People are getting way too ridiculous with the "trends" and turning them into shyt you cannot stand!

YOUR FAT REMARKS PRETTY SHALLOW................... imo

Not at all.. we are all very different but my friends do not go around wearing a little shirt with all of their fat hanging out... All I said if you read all the post was that when people do that it bothers me because it just doesn't look right.. I'm not sayin only pretty thin people can wear expensive clothes.. Just wear stuff that complements you not insults you...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Not at all.. we are all very different but my friends do not go around wearing a little shirt with all of their fat hanging out... All I said if you read all the post was that when people do that it bothers me because it just doesn't look right.. I'm not sayin only pretty thin people can wear expensive clothes.. Just wear stuff that complements you not insults you...

I am confused - This is what you wrote .......

Do ugly/fat people think that by wearing a logo shirt thats "expensive" turn them into hot people?

now your saying Fat people should wear clothes that are flattering........ but to each there own, if there comfy in tight clothes then why shoudl you care.......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm