Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I see one more AX shirt, i'm never going out again

eddie3

A/X might be played out but I have been wearing it for years before the big craze. I only like their shit that doesn't have big logos on it. In general I like brand name designer clotihng but hate the big labels. If you know me you know I rock pimp shit.

I have this one hoodie that says "Armani Exchange" its black and the lettering is white. I love it. Other then that I dont like the billboard look. What I think is even worse is logo guinea tees (beater). I cant picture speding alot of money for a freakin tank top with a name on it.

HEY! i have one of those tanks :mad: lol. I like it, just a step above total trash wearing a plain tank top lol.

bern

Originally posted by lalaman

I have this one hoodie that says "Armani Exchange" its black and the lettering is white. I love it. Other then that I dont like the billboard look. What I think is even worse is logo guinea tees (beater). I cant picture speding alot of money for a freakin tank top with a name on it.

Originally posted by berniec

HEY! i have one of those tanks :mad: lol. I like it, just a step above total trash wearing a plain tank top lol.

bern

I cant afford to buy them. I go through them way too quick. I wear em and when they get dingy, and streached they go into gym and work duty. Once in the gym/work/sports phase they will turn yellow, and tear apart till nothing is left.

Originally posted by eddie3

AX - played out

FCUK - getting there

DKNY - borderline

Diesel - cool

D&G - REAL cool

Hugo - Cool

Oh yea... if ur in a dark room... no need for the sunglasses

ax, dkny, polo, nautica, tommy and alike are all effin' played!!!

mecca, fubu, sj, ecko, akademics, avirex, kani, vasco, bushi, phat farm, sohk and alike were never even in... sunglasses @night or indoors has been out as long as that g'damn song by corey hart...

Originally posted by lalaman

I cant afford to buy them. I go through them way too quick. I wear em and when they get dingy, and streached they go into gym and work duty. Once in the gym/work/sports phase they will turn yellow, and tear apart till nothing is left.

Thats why i save them for 'special occasions' lol. I'll only wear em if i plan on hittin up a club or somehting, not just use them for every day running around and shit like that. But actually if you pick them up at the right time of the year, they can be pretty cheap...