Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri...was on FIRE last night...Sick party......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by incredulous

ok, so you posted your opinion. i can respect that, but why the need to keep trashing the place. if you dont like it, just dont go there and dont click on the posts. and i dont know who you were talking to, but whenever i am there, all i see is people having fun. but thats just my opinion, so whatever.

OK THATS FINE BUT I AM SICK OF ALL THE PROMOTERS ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT HOW SICK THESE PLACES ARE JUST TO STIR IT UP, METRO ASIDE. HOW ABOUT AN UNBIASED OPINION FOR ONCE. THESE GUYS WOULD SELL THERE MOM TO MAKE THIS PLACE SUCCESSFUL ITS SAD.

Originally posted by johnholmes

OK THATS FINE BUT I AM SICK OF ALL THE PROMOTERS ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT HOW SICK THESE PLACES ARE JUST TO STIR IT UP, METRO ASIDE. HOW ABOUT AN UNBIASED OPINION FOR ONCE. THESE GUYS WOULD SELL THERE MOM TO MAKE THIS PLACE SUCCESSFUL ITS SAD.

you cant really bi sick of promoters posting, cause that's thier job. but my point is that maybe you hate the place and you say you hate the place, but why do you keep saying it. i understand why they do it, its thier jobs. but why do you?? and if other people say a plce is great, its because they really enjoy it, so there is nothing wirng with that. im not trying to start dram or anything, i was just saying that you dont have to keep insulting any place. :confused:

you cant really bi sick of promoters posting, cause that's thier job. but my point is that maybe you hate the place and you say you hate the place, but why do you keep saying it. i understand why they do it, its thier jobs. but why do you?? and if other people say a plce is great, its because they really enjoy it, so there is nothing wirng with that. im not trying to start dram or anything, i was just saying that you dont have to keep insulting any place. :confused:

these fools who do river st (which is a college frat party meetup) and cherri should love the drama cause any publicity is good publicity ..NO??

these fools who do river st (which is a college frat party meetup) and cherri should love the drama cause any publicity is good publicity ..NO??

not all the time. i think that people should go places and make thier own judgements. and lets say you saw a place that was always getting trashed on here, would you go??? it could be a place that you would enjoy, but others talk shit about. you would never know, and if all you read wa that you would loose out, know what im saying?

Originally posted by caleb

Who the fuck cares if it's their "job?"

Listen, telemarketers get paid to annoy the shit out of people. Does that mean I should just shut the fuck up and deal with it?

It's alittle annoying to see the same people post over and over about a club. Especially when you know they have a hidden agenda. i.e. DKNYbabe, psychoweetie, badassmuthawhatever, vip-tech.

These people are just close friends of people who work in these clubs.

BTW, just as you say "if you don't like it, then dont go" or "dont respond"....I say, don't post if you don't want to hear something negative said.

god damn caleb put some time and effort and made a great response :type::aright:

I don't only "pick" on Cherri, and if they didn't stop seleting my posts, you would see that.

Listen, you can post whatever you please.

And I'll do the same.

same here..untill all promos are moved to promotions i will not stop and cont. to put those idiots in their place with their shameless bs plugs

CAUSE ITS AMUSING WHEN PEOPLE WHO RUN THE PLACE DO NOTHING BUT HYPE IT UP. I THINK THESE PROMOTERS ACTUALLY THINK THEIR BS IS BELIEVED ON HERE WEEK IN WEEK OUT. WHEN PEOPLE WHO GO THERE SAY OTHERWISE ABOUT HOW THE NIGHT ACTUALLY WENT AND HOW THE MUSIC WAS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE TRIED HARD NOT TO RESPOND TO YOUR MEANINGLESS

REDICULOUS POSTS BUT I FEEL COMPELLED TO. I DON'T KNOW

WHAT YOUR'E PROBLEM IS, MAYBE IT'S JELOUSY, MAYBE

YOUR'E A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE I FIRED, IN ANY EVENT ISN'T

PART OF PROMOTING "HYPING UP" YOUR PARTY??? ALSO

HOW AM I BULLSHITTING?? EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS PLACE IS TRUE. NEVER ONCE HAS ANYONE ON MY STAFF LIED

AND "PADDED" THE REVIEW ON ANY OF OUR VENUES. IF IT'S SLOW, WE LAY LOW ON THE POSTS. IF IT'S GOOD WE REVIEW EXCACTLY WHAT HAPPEND.

WHEN WE FIRST TOOK OVER, WE BATTLED AGAINST A HORRIBLE

GRAND OPENING 4 WEEKS EARLIER(which was not my promo company)

AND A SOUND SYSTEM WHICH WAS DEF NOT UP TO PAR.

NEVER MIND HAVING OUR GRAND OPENING A WEEK BEFORE

XMAS, THEN NEW YEARS, ECT. (not a good time for any biz)

SINCE THEN, WE HAVE BROUGHT IN $10,000 OF ADDITIONAL

SOUND, AND IT BANGS!! IN RESULT, EACH WEEK HAS HAD A STEADY 25% INCREASE OF HEADS THROUGH THE DOOR, AND AN

INCREASE AT THE BAR.

SO CONTINUE TO BE A HATER, IT BECOMES YOU. YOUR IGNORANCE SHOWS W/ EACH POST YOU MAKE.

YOU AND YOUR 2 CLOWN FRIENDS CAN HAVE FUN WITH

THE LIGHTING RIG @ RUTGERS.

V.I.P.

god damn caleb put some time and effort and made a great response :type::aright:

Tell you what JohnHolmes I can see where you are coming from .... O f course I am going to hype up the party... Lasy night was a great night... I am sure you havent been there to judge it

Next week why dont you come by I will comp you and then let me know what you think of the place then if you think it sucks I respect your opinion....

Years ago before Metro was good my friends used to go and I never went there... I used to say the place suck now you cant pry me out of the place ... Like I said come check out the place first before you rip on it

I don't only "pick" on Cherri, and if they didn't stop seleting my posts, you would see that.

Listen, you can post whatever you please.

And I'll do the same.

i understand, post whatever. i just dont see the need to trash places. People trying to make people have a good time, and make some extra $. nothing is wrong with that.

Originally posted by vip-tech

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE TRIED HARD NOT TO RESPOND TO YOUR MEANINGLESS

REDICULOUS POSTS BUT I FEEL COMPELLED TO. I DON'T KNOW

WHAT YOUR'E PROBLEM IS, MAYBE IT'S JELOUSY, MAYBE

YOUR'E A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE I FIRED, IN ANY EVENT ISN'T

PART OF PROMOTING "HYPING UP" YOUR PARTY??? ALSO

HOW AM I BULLSHITTING?? EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS PLACE IS TRUE. NEVER ONCE HAS ANYONE ON MY STAFF LIED

AND "PADDED" THE REVIEW ON ANY OF OUR VENUES. IF IT'S SLOW, WE LAY LOW ON THE POSTS. IF IT'S GOOD WE REVIEW EXCACTLY WHAT HAPPEND.

WHEN WE FIRST TOOK OVER, WE BATTLED AGAINST A HORRIBLE

GRAND OPENING 4 WEEKS EARLIER(which was not my promo company)

AND A SOUND SYSTEM WHICH WAS DEF NOT UP TO PAR.

NEVER MIND HAVING OUR GRAND OPENING A WEEK BEFORE

XMAS, THEN NEW YEARS, ECT. (not a good time for any biz)

SINCE THEN, WE HAVE BROUGHT IN $10,000 OF ADDITIONAL

SOUND, AND IT BANGS!! IN RESULT, EACH WEEK HAS HAD A STEADY 25% INCREASE OF HEADS THROUGH THE DOOR, AND AN

INCREASE AT THE BAR.

SO CONTINUE TO BE A HATER, IT BECOMES YOU. YOUR IGNORANCE SHOWS W/ EACH POST YOU MAKE.

YOU AND YOUR 2 CLOWN FRIENDS CAN HAVE FUN WITH

THE LIGHTING RIG @ RUTGERS.

V.I.P.

RIGHT thats fine and good but your views r biased as are all your buddies

your promos belong in the promotion section of clubplanet

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tell you what JohnHolmes I can see where you are coming from .... O f course I am going to hype up the party... Lasy night was a great night... I am sure you havent been there to judge it

Next week why dont you come by I will comp you and then let me know what you think of the place then if you think it sucks I respect your opinion....

Years ago before Metro was good my friends used to go and I never went there... I used to say the place suck now you cant pry me out of the place ... Like I said come check out the place first before you rip on it

i tried it once 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was pretty bad but thanks for the invite

Originally posted by badassmafuka

you should check it out, what do you have to loose??

and you i think you will have a good time there (and i dont promote there) i just think they worked hard, and made the place really good.

not all the time. i think that people should go places and make thier own judgements. and lets say you saw a place that was always getting trashed on here, would you go??? it could be a place that you would enjoy, but others talk shit about. you would never know, and if all you read wa that you would loose out, know what im saying?

I really dont think the opinioins of caleb and johnholmes are gonna impact anyones decisions of where or where not to go, considering they dont know shit! They hate on places they have never been to and dj's they have never heard. No one here respects their opinions and I dont think their pathetic shit talking is gonna influence anyone:D

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I really dont think the opinioins of caleb and johnholmes are gonna impact anyones decisions of where or where not to go, considering they dont know shit! They hate on places they have never been to and dj's they have never heard. No one here respects their opinions and I dont think their pathetic shit talking is gonna influence anyone:D

this coming from the girl who i was told personally blew 1/2 of elite

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH, THE DOOR AT RIVER MADE $5700, OF WHICH MY COMPANY

KEEPS THE ENTIRE SUM. SO.....VIVA LA FRAT PARTY!!!!!!

YOU LOOSERS ARE CLUELESS TO THE GAME

IT MAKES ME LAUGH:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH, THE DOOR AT RIVER MADE $5700, OF WHICH MY COMPANY

KEEPS THE ENTIRE SUM. SO.....VIVA LA FRAT PARTY!!!!!!

YOU LOOSERS ARE CLUELESS TO THE GAME

IT MAKES ME LAUGH:D

people like you who say how much they make or what they have are hysterical. i guess it makes you feel better :laugh: :laugh: