Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri...was on FIRE last night...Sick party......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnholmes

exactly y ur bs post of how SICK it was won't ever be taken seriously by anyone who reads these boards

My b/f works at Riverstreet too and he has worked at many other places, and I dont always post about those cuz I dont always go. When I have gone to Riverstreet it has usually been good, but I dont always get a chance to go there. I post about how good Cherri is b/c I make it a point to go there b/c I ALWAYS have a good time there. I dont hype it up b/c my b/f works there, and anyone who knows me can tell you that. I just happen to actually like the place a lot, and since I have actually been there, I think have a right to form an opinion about it.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

My b/f works at Riverstreet too and he has worked at many other places, and I dont always post about those cuz I dont always go. When I have gone to Riverstreet it has usually been good, but I dont always get a chance to go there. I post about how good Cherri is b/c I make it a point to go there b/c I ALWAYS have a good time there. I dont hype it up b/c my b/f works there, and anyone who knows me can tell you that. I just happen to actually like the place a lot, and since I have actually been there, I think have a right to form an opinion about it.

thats ur opinion and mine is cherri blows and river st is just terrible and has been for yrs. have a nice day, every time u people in ur little 4 deep circle post a promo i will tell u how full of shit u r until i hear otherwise

people like you who say how much they make or what they have are hysterical. i guess it makes you feel better :laugh: :laugh:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CERTAINLY FELT BETTER ON FRIDAY!

AND EVEN BETTER ON SATURDAY.

AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING??:confused:

Originally posted by vip-tech

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CERTAINLY FELT BETTER ON FRIDAY!

AND EVEN BETTER ON SATURDAY.

AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING??:confused:

i don't need to go brag or say what i do but thanks for the interest

i don't need to go brag or say what i do but thanks for the interest

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

NOW FILL IT UP W/ SUPER & CHECK MY OIL, PUNK

AND MAKE IT QUICK I GOT A MEETING TO GO TO.:laugh:

Originally posted by vip-tech

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

NOW FILL IT UP W/ SUPER & CHECK MY OIL, PUNK

AND MAKE IT QUICK I GOT A MEETING TO GO TO.:laugh:

GOOD ONE GO PROMOTE YOUR FRAT PARTY AND REMODELED CATERING HALL CHERRY

very good point caleb, also do you actually think you 2 who everyone knows both promote for this refurbished VFW catering hall will be taken seriously on how SICK, insane off-the hook it was :laugh: :laugh:

hmm you havent noticed, neither Badass or Vip-tek mentioned the owrds SICK, INSANE nor OFF the HOOK, they just mentioned how much fun THEMSELVES had

just figured i'd point that out

No respect from either jerkoffs so don't waste your time with these guys.

As for cherri, the place was the Karook saturday night. And it does get better and better every weekend! One of the best times I had there yet. Stardo and myself did not leave the dance floor all night..............

As far as Vinny T as the MC......all I have to say is:

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Where else can you go to see Stiffler do the worm?

It is obvious you jerkoffs are as hypocritical as you claim the promoters to be on here. All you do is attack promoters for what you call "bullshitting" about how sick there party was .....

Apparently you guys think that an opinion should be impartial not biased and based on who is friends with who on this board....

How about your jerked off opinions about how much Cherri and Riverstreet suck....Im sure thats not a biased opinion

YOU DONT LIKE VIP, JOEGIO AND THE WHOLE ELITE PROMOTIONS CREW--- WE GET IT ALREADY

Thats why you sit on cp and bash everything they say, do promote whatever......As for deleting posts??????

Im not sure where this comes from? but i dont remember anyone from elite being a moderator on this board......