Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri...was on FIRE last night...Sick party......

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

It is obvious you jerkoffs are as hypocritical as you claim the promoters to be on here. All you do is attack promoters for what you call "bullshitting" about how sick there party was .....

Apparently you guys think that an opinion should be impartial not biased and based on who is friends with who on this board....

How about your jerked off opinions about how much Cherri and Riverstreet suck....Im sure thats not a biased opinion

YOU DONT LIKE VIP, JOEGIO AND THE WHOLE ELITE PROMOTIONS CREW--- WE GET IT ALREADY

Thats why you sit on cp and bash everything they say, do promote whatever......As for deleting posts??????

Im not sure where this comes from? but i dont remember anyone from elite being a moderator on this board......

:clap: :clap: :aright:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by caleb

......And you like Cherri, Elite and Joegio, we get it already!

Must you post it continuously?

Is it possible for you to be alittle more creative other than saying how great everything is?

Here's the problem.....You post what's good about the place....Why not also post what's not so good?

That would be an unbiased opinion.

Also, I didn't say anyone from this so-called "Elite" deleted my posts.....this Dave character did.

And as for the sitting here and bashing everything you say?

Deal.

Why should I sit back and let you annoy the shit out of everyone and clog the board with utter drivel?

If everyone on here is friends with the elite crew and joegio like you say obviously it doesnt annoy them...

If it annoys you?????......DONT FUCKIN CLICK GENIUS.....

Who made you the moderator of CP bullshit threads....

I never said i liked Joe Giorgio and Elite....I like clubs.... Im not as talented as half of the people here when it comes to going out to clubs

See, I get mangled , hit on girls and talk to people i havent seen all week...ALL YOU OTHER LOSERS sit in front of the speakers apparently and take notes on the mixing, the song selection and whether the dj is using cd's or vinyl.....like i give a fuck

Ive been to Cherri....I thought it was pretty good

Riverstreet was pretty corny back in the day but the crowd now is good in the back room where the house is

If these threads about Cherri and Joe Girogio being good is all bullshit then why dont u let other people go and check it out and wait for them to agree with you on this board....

and wait.......

and wait......

see where im going with this einstein??

[b

Why should I sit back and let you annoy the shit out of everyone and clog the board with utter drivel?

uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh......

I forgot the level of intelligence i was dealing with here..

I never said that you needed to have anyone agree with you before you made a post....I am aware that this is a message board...

My response about letting others agree with your opinion was in response to you saying : the above

So, like i said who is this "everyone" thats getting annoyed???

It seems like a thread about these places goes up and no one gets annoyed but you....

It seems as if everyone is starting to emulate me in some form.

I suppose you can say I'm a fucking looser and people keep copying me just to annoy me.

I edited your post for you so as to be more accurate.Because thats why I do it!

And personally, your nothing but a Jerkoff who can't seem to give any real reason as to why you hate on these guys or their venues so much. All the people that were there this saturday sure seemed to enjoy themselves. The party IS getting better and nothing you or Johnnyhomo says will change that. I'll admit work still needs to be done and every week Elite makes a strong effort to accomodate these needs. Little by little they are doing what the other promo team couldn't do. I personally never say the dance floor the way it was this past saturday. Something is going right. Oh yeah didn't you or the other retard say it was closing and they were auctioning shit off.:laugh: :laugh

As far as Riverstreet...................whatever.........ouch.......did you say too many Guidos? Get off this board then cause you're the minority fuckface. They did a great job with turning friday nights there into a pretty hot spot. Saturdays were riverstreets heavy night and now friday is right up there. As far as the crowd..........Elites gettin paid and the clubs makin money!!!And that is what its all about you MO-MO.:laugh: :laugh:

you may leave this thread in a timely fashion.........ASSHOLE

Originally posted by stiffler

I edited your post for you so as to be more accurate.Because thats why I do it!

And personally, your nothing but a Jerkoff who can't seem to give any real reason as to why you hate on these guys or their venues so much. All the people that were there this saturday sure seemed to enjoy themselves. The party IS getting better and nothing you or Johnnyhomo says will change that. I'll admit work still needs to be done and every week Elite makes a strong effort to accomodate these needs. Little by little they are doing what the other promo team couldn't do. I personally never say the dance floor the way it was this past saturday. Something is going right. Oh yeah didn't you or the other retard say it was closing and they were auctioning shit off.:laugh: :laugh

As far as Riverstreet...................whatever.........ouch.......did you say too many Guidos? Get off this board then cause you're the minority fuckface. They did a great job with turning friday nights there into a pretty hot spot. Saturdays were riverstreets heavy night and now friday is right up there. As far as the crowd..........Elites gettin paid and the clubs makin money!!!And that is what its all about you MO-MO.:laugh: :laugh:

you may leave this thread in a timely fashion.........ASSHOLE

:D:laugh:

All I keep hearing is the same shit.

All you do is recycle.

"Get off the board"

"the party needs work, but it's getting better every week"

"elite is gettin paid"

"you're a jerkoff"

"everyone is starting to emulate you caleb, therefore you should start copyrighting your shit"

I agree with you on the latter; I'll look into it.

First off don't ever try and tell me I am not original. Second of all read what I say! You bring nothing to this board to support your claims. Maybe I say it over and over, but until you start making some sort of sense(like me) then I suggest you leave this thread again in a timely fashion! Have a nice day, and please remember to wipe your ass

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by badassmafuka

Yes I know I worK there but as you all know I dont hype up a party....

First lets start off with the music...... Joe was on all night and he dropped some bombs from Africa - This joy.. and alot of new tracks............The dance floor was packed all night from when I was done at the door at 12:15 to the end of the night.... Joe excellent job last night best I ever heard Joe spin.....

The Vibe, energy and crowd was excellent the place was pretty packed all night... I would say Cherri was the best night yet.....

And the MC Vinny T was an animal gotta love him he had the party going.. Alot of positive feedback many people said they will be back including NOTALLTHERE.... he loved it

The commercial team was great they recorded for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.... I spoke to them the commercial for Cherri will be on MTV they told me.....

Overall I had a great time at Cherri and for all of you guys who missed it I will see you next Week

AND THIS GOES OUT FOR ALL THE SINGLE GUY ......MORE WOMEN THAN MEN ...

Billy

I had a GREEEAT TIME

• 1 year later...