Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party To Hit North Jersey!!

Originally posted by johnholmes

AAAHHHHH ITS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED RIDDLER DOESN'T DRAW A CROWD JUST CAUSE HE SPINS GARBAGE ON KTU

Riddler spins during peak hours on KTU therefor labeled commerical. Hes had over 15 yrs experince and spins huse and dark with the best of um as he will be doing at CB's..no KTU shit

Originally posted by menacenj1982

Riddler spins during peak hours on KTU therefor labeled commerical. Hes had over 15 yrs experince and spins huse and dark with the best of um as he will be doing at CB's..no KTU shit

he's also bombed at 2 places in nj in less than a yr so NO

if ur talkin about tribecca and joeys

TRIBECCA draws a latin OLDER crowd, I know because i as PART OF THE PARTY.

And as for joeys riddler left.

Lie i said he will not be playing KTU hits.

:mad:

oh so that makes it 3 then since he bombed at RIO too :laugh: :laugh: another 20 yr old newbie in the scene who is clueless

Originally posted by mikedirekt

Give the guy a chance.... Atleast there are some people in jersey looking for good quality music.... Puts a smile to my face :)

ummmmm riddler doesn't play quality music though get a clue....sorry i forgot he won't be playing ktu stuff SURE

horrible venue?

oit was just completely renivated......

i hope you didn't hire the same designer who redid the VFW hall which now claims to be a club cherry cause a couple of giant cherries on a wall with red sheets hanging around isn't "renovated" nice grammar newjack

its not grammer slick its spelling and it was a typo.

CHERRI is a garbage.

company Bs is more a lounge with a great atmoshpoere thus we've given the party name VIBE! It isn't cherri with their red velvet sheets hung up on the wall to enclose a "VIP" room. Copmany Bs jus installed 3 giant sized 10 ft tvs 20 cmaller tv and one of the most stocked bars i've ever seen.

Haters like u make me sick..If u dont klike riddler and NERO dont come.

Obviusly you dont have shit else to do but post negativity..

PS i'm 23 and this is my boothers messageboard name.

Dont feel like bickering anymore although i can garuntee you will be posting some lame response....

ummmmm riddler doesn't play quality music though get a clue....sorry i forgot he won't be playing ktu stuff SURE

When i meant people want good quality music in jersey, I didnt mean they wanted riddler for it but more like the crowd in jersey wants better quality music....

its not grammer slick its spelling and it was a typo.

CHERRI IS garbage.

company Bs is more a lounge with a great atmoshpoere thus we've given the party name VIBE! It isn't cherri with their red velvet sheets hung up on the wall to enclose a "VIP" room. Copmany Bs jus installed 3 giant sized 10 ft tvs 20 cmaller tv and one of the most stocked bars i've ever seen.

Haters like u make me sick..If u dont klike riddler and NERO dont come.

Obviusly you dont have shit else to do but post negativity..

PS i'm 23 and this is my boothers name messageboard name.

Dont feel like bickering anymore thguh i can garuntee you will be posting some lame response....

u mean its not "grammar" uneducated people like you make me sick

but back to your new "party" for one y hate on cherri not smart being a "promoter"yourself

who wants TVs in a club i sure the shit don't

riddler sucks plain and simple Nero i never heard so i can't say

by the way wasn't company b an old group from the 80's or early 90's nice name of a venue

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mikedirekt

When i meant people want good quality music in jersey, I didnt mean they wanted riddler for it but more like the crowd in jersey wants better quality music....

well riddler sure wasnt the right choice then now is it, fucking promoters are so dumb i swear

well riddler sure wasnt the right choice then now is it, fucking promoters are so dumb i swear

Well im looking to be playing there on the 27th and ill tell u this rite now... I DONT PLAY KTU SHIT! and im well upto date with my music.... So no more hating please :)

Ferbruary 20th 2003

Grand Opening of

v i b e

Thursdays

@

Company B's

Mainfloor Music

by DJ RIDDLER of KTU

special guest appearance by ANTHONY NERO

Element in the HipHop Lounge

RIDDLER will be selecting girls for

the NYC DANCE FACTORY Calandar!