Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party To Hit North Jersey!!

Originally posted by menacenj1982

Ferbruary 20th 2003

Grand Opening of

CHEESE

Thursdays

@

Company B's (YES THEY WERE A GROUP MANY YRS BACK)

Mainfloor Music

by DJ RIDDLER of KTU and failure of a few NJ venues in the past yr

special guest appearance by ANTHONY NERO

Element in the HipHop Lounge HOLLA, NIGGA WHAT

RIDDLER will be selecting boys for

the 2003 NAMBLA Calandar!

stay tuned for more details

i see you changed the party :lol3::aright:

Ferbruary 20th 2003

ok i agree it will fail

THANK YOU.....enough of what? shameless promoters plugging BS parties that do nothing but clog these boards. what happend to the moderaters moderating all these should be moved to promotions. maybe then the drama would end?

Alright i've hadenough of you BS posting.

want to say it to my face, will be at metro this friday if not stop BSING your pissing me off. I garuntee I wll break ur face when I See you. Where is your place of leisure.

oh no i have an NYU grad who types like an uneducated tennessee hick saying he's pissed at me now keep promoting your crap you 20 yr old newjack....flier passer outer on windshields

Originally posted by johnholmes

oh no i have an NYU grad who types like an uneducated tennessee hick saying he's pissed at me now keep promoting your crap you 20 yr old newjack....flier passer outer on windshields

Your calling him a 20 year old newjack, so i take it ur probably older then him, so start acting your age cause u just making urself look like u have no life bashig people on the board, Grow up man...

Ferbruary 20th 2003

Grand Opening of

v i b e

Thursdays

@

Company B's

Mainfloor Music

by DJ RIDDLER of KTU

special guest appearance by ANTHONY NERO

Element in the HipHop Lounge

RIDDLER will be selecting girls for

the NYC DANCE FACTORY Calandar!

stay tuned for more details

give it up its a failure waiting to occur

Originally posted by johnholmes

give it up its a failure waiting to occur

Are you serius man? YOuve said it 100 times and none gives a shit abot ur lame opinion. Your saying tis failure becasue riddler is spinnignone night?

Listen if you would like to sttle this outside ofthe board let me know right now. IF not hide behind ythe post likethe pussy you are. :mad:

Are you serius man? YOuve said it 100 times and none gives a shit abot ur lame opinion. Your saying tis failure becasue riddler is spinnignone night?

Listen if you would like to sttle this outside ofthe board let me know right now. IF not hide behind ythe post likethe pussy you are. :mad:

let me get this right mr illiterate NYU grad :rolleyes::laugh: you want to fight me cause i said your party will bomb having the riddler there as a dj?:eek: wow you must be a tough guy. as long as you so called "promoters" promote ur worthless parties in the NJ board u all will continue to get abuse. so either put it under the promotion section or deal with it.

hurry up between football games and go hit a parking lot to stuff fliers under windshield wipers new jack

i'm 23 as most can conquer on this board.

you are scared well leave it at that. tell me where we can meet ill enjoy stiomping on your throat.

only thing i'm scared of is ur grasp of the english language tough guy "conquer" i think u mean concur, mr NYU grad hahahahahahahha yea SURE

i'm 23 as most can conquer on this board.

you are scared well leave it at that. tell me where we can meet ill enjoy stiomping on your throat.

the mexicans who sweep up at SF have a better grasp of the english language than u........keep making urself look dumb and dumber.

i think its time for you to go bomb some parking lots w/ fliers for company b's new bash

you know your some little ass skinny bitch gettin his rocks off typing on the cmoptuer but can't backshit up. Laugh now ccry later.

Friday at metro...come you fucking pussy.

so much anger from a NYU grad you should use that built up agression on bombing a few more parking lots tough guy. i never said i was a tough guy, i also wouldnt threaten people on a messageboard mr CP muscles