Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bucs are going ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

elduderino

OAKLAND IN THE HOUSE!!!!!BUCS GOING DOWN

Just Like I've been saying it all season and playoffs no one is stopping the Raiders, so for all you BUC FANS, Ban Wagoneers, and Raiders Haters, SO Very Very Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be the Kill Chucky Bowl...

Too much of an offense and too many key veterans for the BUCS...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

OAKLAND IN THE HOUSE!!!!!BUCS GOING DOWN

Just Like I've been saying it all season and playoffs no one is stopping the Raiders, so for all you BUC FANS, Ban Wagoneers, and Raiders Haters, SO Very Very Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be the Kill Chucky Bowl...

Too much of an offense and too many key veterans for the BUCS...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that oakland mock defense is pathetic. raiders better brace themselves, they havent seen a defense like the bucs all season.

Originally posted by vicman

that oakland mock defense is pathetic. raiders better brace themselves, they havent seen a defense like the bucs all season.

Hey I'm not bashing your bucs nor i'm saying that you guys r not good, I just think we have a good shot at winning, remember this is your first time at the big show, we've won 3, have not gone in 20 years, and last year were jipped out by the famous "tuck rule" and got robbed to being in the big game, the previous year our quarterback got nailed by saragusa in a blatant late hit and again knocked off winning the championship game, we have a lot of motiviation on our side, and playing in san diego is customary to us, that's my two cents. Buck are Young and have a good defense but they need to stop our offense, and we're not a bunch of slackers on offense, with gannon passing for 4600+ yards, its going to be a keeping up with the points match up. but if you really think we r that pathetic and we just got here by pureluck and we were handed down the gift of being in the superbowl, i'll talk to u monday monday after the game and see your opinion then, peace and best of luck.....

Bro.

The Raider do have a squad..and they're a great time.. I'll give them that..and the fact that they have the experiance is all good.but honestly ...I think Tampa has an amazingly good shot @ stopping that offense of yours....They have an incredible amount of team spead on defense...i'm sorry to compare. but much like the Dolphins..and the Dolphins with that teams speed on defense. had no troubles stopping your Raiders...AGAIN. i'm not saying that it's gonna be easy...they're both GREAT teams.. but just giving some food for thought....all in all...i'm looking forward to a GREAT SUPERBOWL!!!

My 2 pennies!

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

Bro.

The Raider do have a squad..and they're a great time.. I'll give them that..and the fact that they have the experiance is all good.but honestly ...I think Tampa has an amazingly good shot @ stopping that offense of yours....They have an incredible amount of team spead on defense...i'm sorry to compare. but much like the Dolphins..and the Dolphins with that teams speed on defense. had no troubles stopping your Raiders...AGAIN. i'm not saying that it's gonna be easy...they're both GREAT teams.. but just giving some food for thought....all in all...i'm looking forward to a GREAT SUPERBOWL!!!

My 2 pennies!

I hear ya and yes the dolphins do know how to stop the raiders and have done so, but it will be interesting, I like a couple of tampa players on D and I know there DB's are good as well, its going to be an exciting super bowl for a change with the Gruden match up our former coach......Here's to a good game and bad ass commercials!!!!!!!!! :beer:

stats are stats and history is history, at the end its 11 players against 11 players on the field. thats why you play the game. broncos were 0-4 in super bowls and 14pt 'dog the last time the super bowl was in san diego and they beat the packers.

its gonna be a great game, best defense against best offense. i trul think that if the bucs make the raiders a one dimensional team by stopping the run and getting to gannon, the raiders receivers speed will not matter at all.

conversely, the bucs on offense have to keep the ball and keep the raiders off the field and seeing the raiders defense play yesterday was unimpressive. and you just know gruden knows the raiders offense pretty well.

lets see. promises to be a great game.

On One last note many of you might not know the Oakland Raiders have more field advantage than anyone has ever had in a SuperBowl and are closer to there hometown than anyteam has ever been, not to mentioned that LA is right around and is there previous HOME FIELD, The stadium will be mostly SILVER n Black. I can't wait for this game....:D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

On One last note many of you might not know the Oakland Raiders have more field advantage than anyone has ever had in a SuperBowl and are closer to there hometown than anyteam has ever been, not to mentioned that LA is right around and is there previous HOME FIELD, The stadium will be mostly SILVER n Black. I can't wait for this game....:D

nope. 49ers vs. dolphins super bowl was played in stanford stadium. stanford is closer to san fran than oakland is to san diego.