Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: hotcheme, !!!!!BUCS WIN!!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by hotcheme

ughh.... everyone is letting me hear it today. the price i pay for being a true fan. :( are you really going to san diego? i am actually rooting for chucky in the superbowl.

no i'm not going to san diego, i'll be watching the game from somewhere in dc, but i hear you, for the past 2 years after the buc's lost to the rams i've been hearing it also, that it wasnt gonna happen, etc. etc. but if the team is good for an extended period, it is bound to happen. maybe the eagles time will be next year, you never know.

i just hope the bucs win.

:D:D

Originally posted by vicman

no i'm not going to san diego, i'll be watching the game from somewhere in dc, but i hear you, for the past 2 years after the buc's lost to the rams i've been hearing it also, that it wasnt gonna happen, etc. etc. but if the team is good for an extended period, it is bound to happen. maybe the eagles time will be next year, you never know.

i just hope the bucs win.

:D:D

the buc are better than oakland so unless they fuck up they can win.

i'll be at buzz the day before the superbowl.

what you didn't want to see the boots? they looked great except that i slipped and turned my ankle in the middle of second ave.

i see, i didnt see the part where you twisted your ankle, i hope its doing better now :) and you can somewhat bounce around on saturday.

well, if you bring the boots with the skirt it's all good :D

actually i think that boots are stylish, especially on women in the winter time, women look good in them :eek: but i dont know how you can dance with them on good thing you had someone to help you out and lend you a pair of shoes, but he didnt put on your boots did he?

Originally posted by vicman

i see, i didnt see the part where you twisted your ankle, i hope its doing better now :) and you can somewhat bounce around on saturday.

well, if you bring the boots with the skirt it's all good :D

actually i think that boots are stylish, especially on women in the winter time, women look good in them :eek: but i dont know how you can dance with them on good thing you had someone to help you out and lend you a pair of shoes, but he didnt put on your boots did he?

i tried... he said no. and dancing in them was an issue. i hadn't planned on dancing on friday but that plan failed.

i tried... he said no. and dancing in them was an issue. i hadn't planned on dancing on friday but that plan failed.

not planning on dancing? :eek: :eek: :eek:

this is the same hotcheme that danced around for 5hrs straight back when sasha was at the roxy, isn't it? :shaky:

:D