Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Hanging With...

mrmatas2277

Jerseyboy22 and JenniJugs and the rest of the Jersey Crew...great time hanging with u guys...(i knew u guys werent gonna hit Nikki's the next day:tongue: )...glad u people had a good time at Space, u guys are OK in my book...and i just might take Jenni and her "better half'"s offer of partying with them in NYC and Jersey very soon...;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Jerseyboy22 and JenniJugs and the rest of the Jersey Crew...great time hanging with u guys...(i knew u guys werent gonna hit Nikki's the next day:tongue: )...glad u people had a good time at Space, u guys are OK in my book...and i just might take Jenni and her "better half'"s offer of partying with them in NYC and Jersey very soon...;)

stop kissing ass ! you just want a sneak peek & jenni's juggs :eek::laugh: :laugh: :D :D

Originally posted by koky

stop kissing ass ! you just want a sneak peek & jenni's juggs

:laugh: :laugh: ...who wouldnt? but nah..she is "spoken for"...and her man is very nice guy too...but her friends were also very hot and i believe single...

btw jenni has a kick ass personlity to go with those "jugs":tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: ...who wouldnt? but nah..she is "spoken for"...and her man is very nice guy too...but her friends were also very hot and i believe single...

btw jenni has a kick ass personlity to go with those "jugs":tongue:

well , i dont believe you jesse !! i want to see for myself !!her personality that is :D :D :D

well thank you very much....we all think your real cool and want

to thank you for everything you did....Space was a blast ...i never

wanted to leave ..i also want to thank Digatal 07...biznation for

their support in having a good time... whenever your going to

jersey well show you around!so thank you all from jenni jugs ,

jessica ,dan , and jerseyboy

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Matas and Meli, MJM, I'm sorry to have missed you guys ONCE AGAIN.....but were you guys at Nikki's? I was there....Inside next to the VIP entrance behind the DJ booth, those seats along the wall. :) Got there around 2am.I WILL catch up to you guys....*lol*

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Hey Matas and Meli, MJM, I'm sorry to have missed you guys ONCE AGAIN.....but were you guys at Nikki's? I was there....Inside next to the VIP entrance behind the DJ booth, those seats along the wall. :) Got there around 2am.I WILL catch up to you guys....*lol*

that's o.k we'll hook up next time.... sorry u missed a killer set..

we had a blast!!!!! talk 2 u L8r....

:tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

i am disappointed in u..i was hanging with Tired @ Space all night long...waiting to meet u...i have lost faith in u...:(:tongue:

I know, I am sorry. I got there at 11am, damn patio sucks you in.....Ivano was playing really good though, I have to defend him this time. ;)

I was hijacked into going to Blue, we ended up leaving at 5am, I had missed you guys already. :( Went home for a nap then went to el espacio.... But gonna be at Oxygen on friday showing love for Gaby and Edgar V. That is if i'm not up in Jupiter with my family......Riding horses, eating lechon asado......Mmmmmm..