Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big CP FU......

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

your right about the screen name......but you really fucking pissed me off !

i fucking hate people who grapple....UFC...whatever and use it to make them seem tough. if you were really dedicated to the sport, and respected where it came from, you fucking wouldnt abuse it.

FUCK YOU!

have a drink with yourself!

First off I didnt bring up me fighting dieselkid did, just check the post. He only knows because He's seen me fight. I dont need grappling to make me seem tough. I respect the sport, so dont act like you are someone all high and mighty.

I just dont respect people who think they're funny but they hide behind a keyboard and are pussy's.

Come and talk to me in person and I'll buy you a drink and dump it on your face asshole

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

trewguy......I will answer it for you....it is similar to the fetal position when you lie on your back and you kick rapidly in a defensive manner while screaming and crying help the whole time :D ......this is often referred to as the slinky thrust

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You kill me bro !!!

shortbus!!!

you hit my point exactly.....i hate people who talk shit...so tell your CP friend carguy19 to let it go. he had to get started and bring up all this shit.

they should cahnge the name of this site to bigegoplanet.com

Check the thread and take your foot outa your big mouth.... I didn't bring fighting up jerkoff

Originally posted by dondiezel26

trewguy......I will answer it for you....it is similar to the fetal position when you lie on your back and you kick rapidly in a defensive manner while screaming and crying help the whole time :D ......this is often referred to as the slinky thrust

funny shit but your wrong

Originally posted by hunnie818

This is like the never ending thread of testosterone induced male retardedness!! :rolleyes:

um lets change the subject to something more interesting...

like....hmmmmm

Me!!!! :D lol

I'll put you in a very special submission hold hunnie !!!

shortbus

talk about someone who toots their own horn!

hahahaa

that is the funniest thing ever

you talk more shit about getting girls every nite, hitting the juice, beating people up..yada yada yada.

i dont think you cant even talk normal english anymore. you type these retarted post, that only a crackhead on his 5th jar could clearly comprehend.

THINK ABOUT IT .

Both you guys need to shake hands and relax....

step away from the computer....

put down the keyboard...

and repeat after me...

SERENITY NOW...........SERENITY NOW.......

the waste of flesh comment is just all in good fun.... so dont go off on another cyber rage hea....

Carguy is a close friend of mine... and I have great respect for him in the fact that he takes shit from no one.... but he has another attribute you may not see here... he is one of the guys you can alway rely on.... when you need help or someone to be there... you can always count on him.... no matter what the problem...

so dont waste your chance at meeting someone of his caliber and making a new friend over something as silly as a cyber slap...

Simple lesson for all of you, that I learned the hard way....

There will always be someone tougher and stronger than you....

So make peace and spare the attitudes and fighting....

shortbus

hahahaa

you talk more shit about getting girls every nite, hitting the juice, beating people up..yada yada yada.

i dont think you cant even talk normal english anymore. you type these retarted post, that only a crackhead on his 5th jar could clearly comprehend.

THINK ABOUT IT .

its all humor asshole

shortbus

hahahaa

THINK ABOUT IT .

Just because you're pussy deprived dont come on here and try to talk shit about the bus or me......

Dont worry loser, at least you can pay for sex.

BTW fight all you want... I'll be at the clubs picking up girls that you jerk off to...

Slinky thruster

I dont talk serisously about beating people up kid....

Hunnie will attest that I have no mean bones in my body....

Good thing for people like yourself.....

I do get ass though... only because I dont waste time tooting my own horn or playing tough guy at the clubs....

If you could calm down enough to let your humorous side come to the surface, you may actually pick up on my sarcasm and dry humor...

yes I do drugs.. and yes I do juice....

But I garuntee brother, I am the last one you will see out mangled or banged up... I am always on point and in control....

But you wouldnt know that, would ya.....

I suggest you tone it down a bit..... I think you will find me a very entertaining person and fun to be around if you put your guard down for a minute and lighten up....

If not, stand in the corner with all the haters while me and my boyz have a good time and get ass....

Hell, you can even hold my protein shake while I dance with your girl next time we are out....

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

i can see you would like a fresh dose of broken teeth today...

im gonna be the one to give them to you :mad:

carguy: no more crazy cage moves on me..... i like it violent :devil:

and you could'nt handle me :tongue:

thats it i want my cd back