Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall: Who's getting mangled Friday at retrometro???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reenichole

:( nope its hard to get friends from brooklyn to come to n.j my cousin lives in prineton so hopefully she will want to go

Tell her not to be a punk and then drop kick her, put her in the car, and when she wakes up, hand her a shot...lol

i have the best commute to metro.. i live literally one turn away.. well 2 if you could pulling into my drive way! i can get there in 5 mins:) we should start an exchange program.. in the winter all of us should take you south jersey people in.. and in the summer we can all stay at your houses!

Originally posted by dani672

i have the best commute to metro.. i live literally one turn away.. well 2 if you could pulling into my drive way! i can get there in 5 mins:) we should start an exchange program.. in the winter all of us should take you south jersey people in.. and in the summer we can all stay at your houses!

:idea::laugh:

I like the way this girl thinks :D

Originally posted by solargirl

Hey!!Dont forget about our Retro Metro feb 1st at Merge.

It will be my first weekend back out I think:D yeah!!!Jolly Ranchers!

maria,

you should make a guest appearence at metro this Friday, all us meatheads will be pleaseed to see you, all cp people will I should say. Im sure if you come you can take a little nap in someones room before you drive back to south jersey......

Come hang out pweeeeeeese????

Hmmm....We likes this idea....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Awww......That changes the dynamic now doesn't it....

lol it does change the dynamics i want to take the train in but i have no clue what train to take how far is a cab from train station to metro if there is one and plus i have to be back in the city by noon the next day for work so ill try to work something out b/c i want to meet everyone:D

Originally posted by reenichole

lol it does change the dynamics i want to take the train in but i have no clue what train to take how far is a cab from train station to metro if there is one and plus i have to be back in the city by noon the next day for work so ill try to work something out b/c i want to meet everyone:D

Well, where there is a will, there's a way....;):D

Originally posted by carguy19

Also we want to have the solar girls at Taste one saturday too!!!!

Pm me if you guys are interested!!!

Im sorry I cant go out this weekend:(

Maybe next not sue yet.

I still have to go to cherri..i promised by pal badass.

But i would love to go to taste one night.

Remind me ..or ill forget..im retarded:screwy: