Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Had A Dream..

about seeing Paul Johnson...

but alas it was only a dream

I got there about 1:30 and the list was closed, so I had to pay, and made the decision to dance rather than shoot tons of photos, considering i paid for it.

What I saw of Feelgood & Glaude made me want to jump off a bridge because the 1/2 hour I saw was worth the 2 hour drive there.

2 chicks replaced paul johnson, who was saeed & paleesh's replacemnt..and I was very upset about that. It's one thing to pull a bait & switch, its a whole other to do it 2 times with the same slot!

Uberzone was a good live P.A, not really into that music though...

Drum & Bass room was ridiculous, very small, impossible to dance, if i was a big DnB fan i wouldnt have been very happy about that choice. I think if you are going to advertise 3 rooms, the 2 other rooms should at least have a dance floor!

I liked the Roxy as a venue, but not as a party venue..the main room was the only place you could dance.

I had a good time, but my expectations of a big nyc party were not met....Utopia, now that was a city party!

I thought the party was awesome!

Donald Glaude & Feelgood were FREAKIN AMAZIIINGGGG!!!!

THere was a nice amout of space on the main floor to dance...

I dont really care too much about Paul Johnson, so it wasnt a big loss for me...

UBERZONE was WOW!

Overall I had an EXCELLENT Night...although it flew by wayyy to fast....

That party wasn't that bad, not as bad as joy... xdream and pleasurehead were very good, but that was very early, feelgood and gluade were rediculous. Wtf was uberzone all about?... drums?:blown: . and i would rather bang my head against a brick wall then have to sit through another dieselboy set. Even tho it doesnt seem possible everytime i hear him he actually gets worse.