Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enuf

Originally posted by dogekid

psycho, dibs.. why are you not obeying me damnit

Cuz I love my bootyshaker girl :tongue:

danielle.. you're very fat and ugly. caleb finally got it right about u

Shhhhh! You just blew up her spot! She was trying to pretend she was thin and cute;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

STICKY!!!!

what up kid? how were the sandwiches i served in the comfy palace? i tried to eat one today and it was like taking a bite out of a wet sponge.

I MUST SAY...THAT WAS THE FIRST CATERED AFTERHOURS...VERY NICE......AND STICKY YOU ARE A BITCH FOR NOT COMING TO JOEYS

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Me too!:D Your baby got back thing is cute though! I have a ghetto booty on me, thats why I have it in my sig;)

me too..my roomie that i was tellin u about bought me a sticker that says "ghetto booty"...gotta love that name ;)

Originally posted by tommytempts

I MUST SAY...THAT WAS THE FIRST CATERED AFTERHOURS...VERY NICE......AND STICKY YOU ARE A BITCH FOR NOT COMING TO JOEYS

so i was goin to the gym today and ran upstairs to grab Fugaze 5 outta my cd player from sat. night.... wasn't there of course. goddamn cd thiefs!!

someone, anyone.. gimme a copy.

so i was goin to the gym today and ran upstairs to grab Fugaze 5 outta my cd player from sat. night.... wasn't there of course. goddamn cd thiefs!!

someone, anyone.. gimme a copy.

YOU GOTTA BE LIKE BILLY AND HIDE THEM...I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER NEXT TIME I SEE YOU OUT

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU GOTTA BE LIKE BILLY AND HIDE THEM...I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER NEXT TIME I SEE YOU OUT

nice.. thx bro!

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I told Billy that you were a cool kid, now I take it back

billy?.. who's billy??.. oh oh, that ugly kid i saw you with the other night at cherri. tell him i said he's weak.

Originally posted by caleb

Too bad you can't buy her anything nice.

You know, because you're a schlep bouncer.

A bouncer..... Badass the Bouncer :laugh: :laugh: thats gonna be my new name :laugh: :laugh:

Danielle I think I am going to start bouncing at Cherri :laugh: :laugh:

What a fucking Moron ..... Tell you what I will buy your mother to wash my fucking floor at Cherri

Originally posted by badassmafuka

A bouncer..... Badass the Bouncer :laugh: :laugh: thats gonna be my new name :laugh: :laugh:

Danielle I think I am going to start bouncing at Cherri :laugh: :laugh:

What a fucking Moron ..... Tell you what I will buy your mother to wash my fucking floor at Cherri

he doesn't know what he's talking about, tell him about the snowball ;) j/k...:tongue:

Originally posted by caleb

What for?

The place will be closed down in a matter of months.

It sucks when you can't fill a venue, doesn't it?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Dont you ever get tired of talking about the same things over and over and over and over...again?? Maybe if it made somewhat of sense it would be entertaining, but its so so annoying! Cherri was packed this week, so apparently, once again, you have NO idea what your talking about:finger:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

don't be mean to caleb. his mother was an ugly woman... like the kind that looked like her face caught fire one day and someone put it out with a rake.