Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Presents Beer Pong Fridays @ River St.

johnholmes

SURE TO BE THE HOTTEST PLACE!!!!! LAST WEEK ELITE ENT. MADE $5700 AT THE DOOR PRETTY SICK AMOUNT OF $ TO SPLIT AMONG PROMOTERS, FLIER COSTS, PAYING SUPERSTAR JOE GIO HIS $25 AN HOUR (JUST ENOUGH FOR MP3 JOE TO PURCHASE A 50 PACK OF CDRs) AND MISC. PAYOUTS. SO COME ON PEOPLE SUPPORT THE COLLEGE CROWD OF HOBOKEN AND WATCH NJ'S SHITTIEST PROMOTION TEAM W/ NJ'S DUMBEST FRAT BOYS BATTLE IT OUT.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Didnt you take the hint that nobody was interested since it already dropped to the second page the 1st time you posted this bullshit

PSYCHOSWEETIE TO THE RESCUE OF HER CLAN YET AGAIN. YOU GO GIRL, THIS WILL BE THE HOTTEST PARTY BY FAR ON FRIDAYS, COMPANY'S B UPCOMNG BASH ASIDE

Can you please tell me what your problem is with Elite? You are starting to sound quite irrataing and not to mention the sick obsession you have with them. Think about it?????All your post are exactly the same. You say nothing interesting and the only person here who agrees with you is the same person who nobody likes?????????????Get the picture? And please don't respond to me if it is going to be as stupid as the rest of your posts. I am hoping that maybe you can shed some light on the situation here.

Come on Johnny, tell us the problem. Did Vip-tech, Joeyslicks or Joegio take your lunch money back in third grade?

Originally posted by stiffler

Can you please tell me what your problem is with Elite? You are starting to sound quite irrataing and not to mention the sick obsession you have with them. Think about it?????All your post are exactly the same. You say nothing interesting and the only person here who agrees with you is the same person who nobody likes?????????????Get the picture? And please don't respond to me if it is going to be as stupid as the rest of your posts. I am hoping that maybe you can shed some light on the situation here.

Come on Johnny, tell us the problem. Did Vip-tech, Joeyslicks or Joegio take your lunch money back in third grade?

THANKS FOR WASTING UR TIME TYPING THAT NOW GET BACK TO PREPPING FOR TAX SEASON

Originally posted by tommytempts

NO...YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A SICK OBSESSION WITH ELITE. CHERRI AND JOE GIO... DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN MAKE SHIT UP ON A COMPUTER?

WELL ITS NOT JUST THEM ITS OTHER PROMOTERS, I DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT METRO CAUSE THAT IS A PROVEN PARTY. NO BS EXCEPT MAYBE HOW ITS ALWAYS SICK :rolleyes:

Originally posted by incredulous

btw- how long did it take metro to get like that?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE OWNER OF CHERRY WILL WAIT 3-4 YRS FOR IT TO BLOW UP BEFORE IT IS BOARDED UP U MORON:rolleyes: METRO IS A RESTERAUNT BY DAY AND ALSO HAS OTHER EVENTS THERE. ITS ALSO CONNECTED TO A HOTEL SO SO THERE ARE OTHER MEANS OF $ TO BE MADE AND TO PAY THE RENT UNLESS ITS SEPERATELY OWNED

Originally posted by johnholmes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE OWNER OF CHERRY WILL WAIT 3-4 YRS FOR IT TO BLOW UP BEFORE IT IS BOARDED UP U MORON:rolleyes: METRO IS A RESTERAUNT BY DAY AND ALSO HAS OTHER EVENTS THERE. ITS ALSO CONNECTED TO A HOTEL SO SO THERE ARE OTHER MEANS OF $ TO BE MADE AND TO PAY THE RENT IF ITS SEPERATELY OWNED

Hey! Cherri has events there! Didnt you say the had sr. citizen bingo?:finger:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE OWNER OF CHERRY WILL WAIT 3-4 YRS FOR IT TO BLOW UP BEFORE IT IS BOARDED UP U MORON:rolleyes: METRO IS A RESTERAUNT BY DAY AND ALSO HAS OTHER EVENTS THERE. ITS ALSO CONNECTED TO A HOTEL SO SO THERE ARE OTHER MEANS OF $ TO BE MADE AND TO PAY THE RENT UNLESS ITS SEPERATELY OWNED

first of all, there is a little key on the left side of your keyboard that says Caps Lock( you might want to click on it)

secondly, who are you calling a moron??? your post/replies make no sense at all

YOUR JOKES ARE ABOUT AS LAME AS STIFFLERS

What jokes? They are attention getters!!! That you fail to respond to. Im sorry if you think thats all my posts say, but you obviously can't read. And you proved that with your response to Tommytempts. You do have a "sick" obsession with Elite and eventually the board will have to swear out a cp restraining order on you.(now that......WAS funny)

And did you ever think that maybe the people posting about the good time they had was because...............are you ready for this?.........They actually had one! Also, just because the same people post doesn't mean they are the only ones there. I shall refer to you as the "rocketscientist" from now on if thats ok with you?

WELL ITS NOT JUST THEM ITS OTHER PROMOTERS, I DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT METRO CAUSE THAT IS A PROVEN PARTY. NO BS EXCEPT MAYBE HOW ITS ALWAYS SICK :rolleyes:

your posts are very enlightening and i really think you have a great life with lots of friends... dork.

What jokes? They are attention getters!!! That you fail to respond to. Im sorry if you think thats all my posts say, but you obviously can't read. And you proved that with your response to Tommytempts. You do have a "sick" obsession with Elite and eventually the board will have to swear out a cp restraining order on you.(now that......WAS funny)

And did you ever think that maybe the people posting about the good time they had was because...............are you ready for this?.........They actually had one! Also, just because the same people post doesn't mean they are the only ones there. I shall refer to you as the "rocketscientist" from now on if thats ok with you?

STICK BOY HOW MANY COMPUTERS ARE YOU USING TONIGHT?? DID YOU EVER THINK MY VIEWS ON A PARTY SUCKING ARE CAUSE THEY DO AND THATS HOW I FEEL. NOW GET BACK TO ALPHABATIZING W2s

STICK BOY HOW MANY COMPUTERS ARE YOU USING TONIGHT?? DID YOU EVER THINK MY VIEWS ON A PARTY SUCKING ARE CAUSE THEY DO AND THATS HOW I FEEL. NOW GET BACK TO ALPHABATIZING W2s

did you ever think that your views on a party were heard enough times???

Are you trying to insinuate something here fatboy. Or do you like Johnnyhomo better? Actually, I think I will stick with the Rocketscientist because thats what you must be. Listen up Bucko, next time you are at one of these venues please come up to me and introduce yourself.........I am the skinny kid, I should be easy to find(or not, I may disappear behind a toothpic or something) And then I will know that what your posting is an honest opinion. Because if you're not there........you cannot easily form an opinion about a place can you? So prove something to me other than what you've already proveb to the board.

Originally posted by incredulous

did you ever think that your views on a party were heard enough times???

DID U EVER THINK THE FUCKING BULLSHIT RHETORIC MORONS LIKE ELITE AND MANY OTHER PROMOTERS POST GETS TIRING. TILL PROMOTIONS R MOVED TO THE PROMOTION BOARD I WONT STOP SAYING HOW FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE. SO DEAL WITH IT

Are you trying to insinuate something here fatboy. Or do you like Johnnyhomo better? Actually, I think I will stick with the Rocketscientist because thats what you must be. Listen up Bucko, next time you are at one of these venues please come up to me and introduce yourself.........I am the skinny kid, I should be easy to find(or not, I may disappear behind a toothpic or something) And then I will know that what your posting is an honest opinion. Because if you're not there........you cannot easily form an opinion about a place can you? So prove something to me other than what you've already proveb to the board.

I MUST BE FAT NEXT TO U I GUESS BEING 5 11 175LBS BUT ANYWAY READ MY POST AFTER URS AND THAT IS MY ANSWER TO U WHEN THAT ENDS THIS WILL END