Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Presents Beer Pong Fridays @ River St.

johnholmes

Originally posted by johnholmes

DID U EVER THINK THE FUCKING BULLSHIT RHETORIC MORONS LIKE ELITE AND MANY OTHER PROMOTERS POST GETS TIRING. TILL PROMOTIONS R MOVED TO THE PROMOTION BOARD I WONT STOP SAYING HOW FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE. SO DEAL WITH IT

deal with this :finger:

and have a nice day

Originally posted by johnholmes

DID U EVER THINK THE FUCKING BULLSHIT RHETORIC MORONS LIKE ELITE AND MANY OTHER PROMOTERS POST GETS TIRING. TILL PROMOTIONS R MOVED TO THE PROMOTION BOARD I WONT STOP SAYING HOW FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE. SO DEAL WITH IT

EXCUSE ME POST POLICE BUT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING CLUB PROMOTES ON THIS BOARD, BUT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO TARGET ELITE'S POSTS....AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ITS MUCH MORE ANOYING THEN HAVING TO SCROLL PAST THE PROMO POSTS...AND THATS ALL BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

Originally posted by caleb

Quick one for ya and I'll let you go....

You continuously say how "cherri" needs alot of work or something.

What is that needs to be fixed?

I personally don't like the big bar when you first walk in. I feel it should be more towards the back, this way when people walk in, they don't walk into the crowd of mingleing people that seem to stay up there. Also, I wouldn't open the Vip section until 12 or even 12:30 because that seems to get packed to quickly. You have to force people to be on the dance floor(just like Metro-main bar's are on the dance floor so that fills up first) Cherri has their main bar in a nice carpeted area that people tend to stay until they get drunk and feel like dancing. They don't have a min bar on/or by the dancefloor and to me thats a mistake. Now I know you will say it is up to the DJ to get people on the dance floor, but regardless.....most people don't dance until their drunk....

You see how easy that was guys........you asked me a question and I actually gave you an honest answer that made sense...........try it jerkoffs:D

Originally posted by caleb

Ignore me please.

Once again proven to be the classless fool that you are! Ignor you, Id rather see you tared and feathered you little fuck. You asked me a question and I answered it and your response is "ignor you" why ? Cause you are a jerkoff and you and Mr. Holmes are going down on the scale of people who matter. You've only proved how pathetic you really are.

you may leave now;)

• 2 years later...