Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kettle One Pong?

Guest bonsolidd

Originally posted by prettyricky

I'll play your little game, But my cups have to have GOOSE in them. By the way, one of your team members did a shot of GREY GOOSE with me on Friday!!!!! Not naming any names, but there is a traitor among you!!!! Team KETEL falling apart already. Soon they will all be drinking THE GOOSE!!!!:laugh:

yea u tricked me u gooos gang banger.....i didnt ask for it...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

With an invite like that, who can resist a lil look....:D

Just look at the picture of Me and Prime on the Platinum Friday Pictures thread, and you tell me who looks like they have more fun!!!:D

Prime is still my boy, he's just gotta put that Ketel shit down and come to the dark side the GOOSE side!!!:laugh:

Just look at the picture of Me and Prime on the Platinum Friday Pictures thread, and you tell me who looks like they have more fun!!!:D

Prime is still my boy, he's just gotta put that Ketel shit down and come to the dark side the GOOSE side!!!:laugh:

Well, a picture is worth a 1000 words....

dood i was wrecked and after the pictures i took in the other room in adiffernet mental state....ur trying to trick me as im in my slow mobility skills....

Guest bonsolidd

You know what if ya ordered me Goose I'd drink it! But I wont order it if there's kettle present.....and who you kiddin if I order you Kettle I don't think you would knock it buddy...... you would knock it downnnnnn......;)

Originally posted by bonsolidd

You know what if ya ordered me Goose I'd drink it! But I wont order it if there's kettle present.....and who you kiddin if I order you Kettle I don't think you would knock it buddy...... you would knock it downnnnnn......;)

I know this.....When I order Shots....Its Ketel i dont tell tell the people what im getting them...I just do My Sign Language to the bartender with how many shots i want....

But someone buys me a shot weither is So-co Lime or whatever ill drink it out of respect and courtesy.....

But When My hand Goes up and u see fingers Flying....Its Ketel one and there is no other choice!!!!!!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

You know me too well!!! Same here I'd drink Ketel, but not if they had GOOSE. You know all I want to do is get Crunked up!!!!!

And who better to do that with, than an old pro like yourself!!!!

Lets make it happen soon, Team Ketel and Team GOOSE

VODKA TUESDAYS OR SOME SHIT:D

Originally posted by djprime

dood i was wrecked and after the pictures i took in the other room in adiffernet mental state....ur trying to trick me as im in my slow mobility skills....

Its all good Prime just playin. I'm sure you had a much better time than me !!! I was workin and you were hammered. Its all love kid, the pics were tight!!! Keep it up Prime and one day you too will have a liver as fucked up as Bon's:laugh: :laugh:

VODKA CONTEST THIS FRIDAY AT PLATINUM!!!!

THE BAR NEXT TO THE DJ BOOTH!!!

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

Damn homey, in high school you was the man homey, what the FUCK happened to you????????

Vodka and contest in the same sentence sound very dangerous....:pint:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Mr Bon Bon............

Please check your pm's and Holla back, you fool:cool:

I did check your's devil women! lol

Guest bonsolidd

You know me too well!!! Same here I'd drink Ketel, but not if they had GOOSE. You know all I want to do is get Crunked up!!!!!

And who better to do that with, than an old pro like yourself!!!!

Lets make it happen soon, Team Ketel and Team GOOSE

VODKA TUESDAYS OR SOME SHIT:D

vodaka tuesdays! lmao