Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i love to argue..but i hate to fight...bringing me to the point where im gona hit someone takes a lot...but once u get past that point...its on

((COUGHING)) Could this be because you are ALL talk and NO action?:tongue: You just like to talk out yours ass?? ;) ;)

Originally posted by copahc

I am a lover not a fighter

:heart:

But if some bitch (or guy for that matter) starts shit with me she better watch out. I'm stronger than I look, especially when enraged, and I don't back down easily.

I think I scared the hell outta my friends when I did it, but it was pure adreline/rage.....

I really would rather have fun and be silly, it's more suiting of my character. But I am a Taurus, so that might have something to do with it:rock:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Do you avoid it at all cost or do you welcome it with open arms??? Usually I try to be polite, but if you start, please be prepared to finish.....:box:

Depends on what kinda confrontation..

Physical confrontations I stay far, far away from.. if you know me, you know how the wind blows my pathetic little self over..

But verbal confrontations.. I'm ready for anyone. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Depends on what kinda confrontation..

Physical confrontations I stay far, far away from.. if you know me, you know how the wind blows my pathetic little self over..

But verbal confrontations.. I'm ready for anyone. :D

You'd be surprised at some of the things I have seen.....Size isn't always the answer...

i don't like confrontation but i seem to find it on a regular basis with people.

if you know you are right and you have the facts and stance to back yourself up, then confrontations are just funny to experience, especially with the other person bitching and screaming at you,and you know they're a fucking moron for doing that because they're wrong.

but if if gets physical (and that rarely happens), and someone tries to touch me, they will end up in the hospital that same hour.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Beer muscles do come in handy!!!!!

Eww forgive me all you beer lovers out there, but beer has got to be the most disgusting drink ever.. Anytime I'm asked to take a sip it just sits in my mouth. wuerg019.gif

I can't swallow it down.. The taste is so repulsive that it makes me wanna throw up! wuerg015.gif

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Eww forgive me all you beer lovers out there, but beer has got to be the most disgusting drink ever.. Anytime I'm asked to take a sip it just sits in my mouth. wuerg019.gif

I can't swallow it down.. The taste is so repulsive that it makes me wanna throw up! wuerg015.gif

It is an acquired taste. But I love beer. Good beer...I won't drink cheap icky frat party beer.... Bass, Sam Adams, Yueling, Harp, Black and Tan..... I also like Corona and Sol, because most places don't carry the others unless it's a resturant..... There might be a beer you'll like, you just gotta find it...

i even HATE the smell. i have friends that can drink beer with breakfest. i guess you either like it or hate it :confused:

I love beer!

(well Coronas anyway) :D

Originally posted by incredulous

i even HATE the smell. i have friends that can drink beer with breakfest. i guess you either like it or hate it :confused:

WHen I was a freshman in college, I used to hang out with the football team... One morning after a huge party, we are all in the kitchen eating.... Piper(a HUGE guy w/ blonde curly Raggedy Anne kinda hair) sits down with a bowl of corn flakes and proceeds to poor Old English from a 40 on to his cereal...... Then ate it all and finshed the 40!!!!!!:vomit3: I thought I was gonna hurl..... That has gotta be one of the most vile things I have ever seen at 8 am....:shaky:

I have to say, i love beer :D

since i was 13, i've had beer. But not only the American stuff. I actually grew up drinking with my friends and grandfather in Belgium. And if anyone knows beer, they know that Belgian beer has some of the best :beer:

Anyone who says they don't like beer, allow me to convert you ;)