Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: Johnholmes Is A Pussy....post

Originally posted by menacenj1982

Hey there slick,

Get away from your keyboard and let me know were you will be this weekend so I can come kick your teeth in.

Let's see if this guy can back his words up and vioce his opnions to my face.

:2guns::(

yo i thought i was going to get jumped friday :laugh:

Hey there slick,

Get away from your keyboard and let me know were you will be this weekend so I can come kick your teeth in.

Let's see if this guy can back his words up and vioce his opnions to my face.

:2guns::(

OK FLIER BOMBER NEW JACK, FRIDAY I WILL BE AT RIVER ST. TO RETAIN MY BEER PONG TITLE AND SEE SOME OLD FRAT FRIENDS. THEN AFTER THAT SICKNESS I WILL BE HEADING TO HEAR SOME DT.

SAT I WILL MOST LIKELY SEE WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO CHERRI AND WILL BE THROWING ICE CUBES AND WATER BOTTLES AT JOE GIO. UPDATES TO COME

PS

JOE GIO DONT WORRY THAT SHOULDNT INTERRUPT YOUR SPINNING SINCE NO VINYLS WILL SKIP MR MP3

Originally posted by trewguy

yo i thought i was going to get jumped friday :laugh:

Hey Dave leave this kid alone he just made my bestfiend list:D

Johnholmes pissed me off last week until I realized that nothing he said made sense or could be backed up. He is nothing but an obsessed freak on a mission from nobody and getting no where with it. If he has a problem with the promoters on the board then he should take it up with Dave and not try and hurt someones livelyhood the way he does.

And John, I tried being civil with you cause I assumed that you couldn't possibly be as vindictive as you are, but I guess I was wrong. You have a lot of growing up to do. Like I said before, Caleb may be equally as annoying, but at least he is funny from time to time.

Originally posted by johnholmes

OK FLIER BOMBER NEW JACK, FRIDAY I WILL BE AT RIVER ST. TO RETAIN MY BEER PONG TITLE AND SEE SOME OLD FRAT FRIENDS. THEN AFTER THAT SICKNESS I WILL BE HEADING TO HEAR SOME DT.

SAT I WILL MOST LIKELY SEE WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO CHERRI AND WILL BE THROWING ICE CUBES AND WATER BOTTLES AT JOE GIO. UPDATES TO COME

PS

JOE GIO DONT WORRY THAT SHOULDNT INTERRUPT YOUR SPINNING SINCE NO VINYLS WILL SKIP MR MP3

MP3!! r u serious!!???

WTF is that?!!?

dude i just lost respect --TOTALY

thanks J for the info--

looks like thats a contact i will NOT be making

DAVE...thats jumping shit is BS....not me

JOHN HOMOLMES

I will be there on satruday to kick you fucking ass....please show up i beg you...and as for MP3 jo GIO are you kidding me you herb.

Stiffler, point him out to me. the crew and I wil have fun stomping him. Not becasue he is an opinion, but because he is an asshole ;-)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

MP3!! r u serious!!???

WTF is that?!!?

dude i just lost respect --TOTALY

thanks J for the info--

looks like thats a contact i will NOT be making

EVERYONE KNOWS JOE GIO PLACES HIS CD BOOKS ON TOPP OF THE TURNTABLES WHEN HE SPINS FUCKING CLOWN HE IS

DAVE...thats jumping shit is BS....not me

JOHN HOMOLMES

I will be there on satruday to kick you fucking ass....please show up i beg you...and as for MP3 jo GIO are you kidding me you herb.

Stiffler, point him out to me. the crew and I wil have fun stomping him. Not becasue he is an opinion, but because he is an asshole ;-)

OK MR NYU GRAD I'LL BE THERE WEARING MY DIESEL KICKS, JEANS AND FCUK SHIRT WITH MY NEWLY CROPPED SPIKES

EVERYONE KNOWS JOE GIO PLACES HIS CD BOOKS ON TOPP OF THE TURNTABLES WHEN HE SPINS FUCKING CLOWN HE IS

at least the cds i use ...ARE REAL FUKIN CDS!!!...and not some stupid samples and downloaded bits and pieces of bionary codes-

FUKIN ASS he is...

im so mad now-- i had a nice impression of him but theres ABSOLUTELY NOT TALENT "mixing" per-say, mp3 files-

i have NEVER EVEN go THAT route

thats total garbage...

I have no clue who this fool is?????? Ive been going back and forth with him for the past week or so and getting no where........I make sense, he makes none. The only thing I figured out about him is Cherri didn't need a bathroom guy and he is upset. As far as kicking his ass over a message board.......not worth it! Plus he doesn't have the balls to show up and if he did he would be hiding in the corner taking notes so he can post when he got home.

Plus, I don't even know you to point someone out to you.......do I?

Originally posted by trewguy

john holmes is a promoter tht wated cherri and company bs an didn't get it becouse he is a bad promoter

well budy u needto grow the fuck up your a retart

OK LET ME TRANSLATE THE GURBLED GARBAGE I HOPE

UR SAYIN I WAS A PROMOTER FOR CHERRY :laugh: :laugh: I NEVER PROMOTED A THING IN MY LIFE. I AM JUST SICK OF THESE PROMOTERS CLOGGING UP THE BOARDS ON HOW SICK AND WHATS TO COME NEXT WEEK. GETS FUCKING OLD WHEN THAT STOPS ILL STOP. TILL THEN HOPE U ENJOY MY INSIGHTS ON THESE PLACES.

OK LET ME TRANSLATE THE GURBLED GARBAGE I HOPE

UR SAYIN I WAS A PROMOTER FOR CHERRY :laugh: :laugh: I NEVER PROMOTED A THING IN MY LIFE. I AM JUST SICK OF THESE PROMOTERS CLOGGING UP THE BOARDS ON HOW SICK AND WHATS TO COME NEXT WEEK. GETS FUCKING OLD WHEN THAT STOPS ILL STOP. TILL THEN HOPE U ENJOY MY INSIGHTS ON THESE PLACES.

i went to cherri a few weeks ago and had a good time it was crowded and joe was awesome in the booth