Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Kidding Aside How Is Company B's

Originally posted by incredulous

i think you might like it, cause they have a male review before

FIGURES UD KNOW IT DOES TO STARE AT MEN WITH PONYTAILS AND 1/2 HARD JERKED OFF SCHLONGS THAT GET U ALL WORKED UP. ILL BE THERE TO SWEET TALK THE FAT CHICKS

HEY MENACENJ1982 WHATS UR GUESTLIST?

Originally posted by menacenj1982

i'm the promotional director there as well as 3 other well known clubs that i'm sure you've been to lol. I coordinate i dont post fliers herb.

You'll be seeing my new friday party coming soon and i know ull be in attendance .

regadless the food is great.

:laugh: :laugh: SURE I WILL TO HEAR RIDDLER OR WASHED UP BORIS WHAT OTHER SCHLUBS U GONNA GET I TO SPIN. TRY SOME NEW NAMES, IF U WANT ILL PM U A FEW

Lyou must be kdiding me...CO Bs is acooege party..

girls want to dance and sing to KTU hits, guys want cheap drink and to get laid. The place is near 4 colleges. Success writing all over it.

SF Fridays new party..i'm a parner ther u shmuc...opening sometime in april. As far as DJS well see..

Originally posted by johnholmes

:laugh: :laugh: SURE I WILL TO HEAR RIDDLER OR WASHED UP BORIS WHAT OTHER SCHLUBS U GONNA GET I TO SPIN. TRY SOME NEW NAMES, IF U WANT ILL PM U A FEW

now now

play nice guys

this is getting silly..

ur both out for the SAME nightlife arent you-

and you dont even KNOW eachother- so a few CHOISE words on a screen arent much point to get mad at - are they now..

L

SF Fridays new party..i'm a parner ther u shmuc...opening sometime in april. As far as DJS well see..

BLAHAHAHAHHA SF FRIDAYS UNLESS YOU GET TONY DRAPER WHICH RICHARD WONT DO THAT WILL BE ANOTHER SF FRI PARTY TO BOMB GET A CLUE. U FUCKING "PROMOTERS" OH PARTNER OH SORRY MUSICAL DIRECTOR ARE FUCKING CLUELESS

TONY DRAPER??? HAHAHAH TONY DRAPER???????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok enough posting u can have the last word LOL

I ONLY SAID TONY DRAPER IF RICHARD WANTED SOME #'S WITH CRACKED OUT MORONS LAYING ALL OVER. CAUSE SAD TO SAY THAT GOOFBALL PULLED THEM AT EXIT AND IS NOW GONE. BUT UR A MUSICAL DIRECTOR SO U KNOW WHAT GARBAGE HE IS ANYWAY, OH WAIT UR THE SAME GUY BRINGING THE RIDDLER IN U FUCKING MORON

COMPANY B's

COLLEGE PARTY

1. girls want to dance and sing to KTU music

2. everyone wants cheap drinks

3. guys looking to get laid

who would u bring in this situation?

Riddler,,hmm perfect choice

PERFECT CHOICE :laugh: :laugh: UR EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG W/ NJ PROMOTERS GET A CLUE