Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Was On Fire (literally) If It Cont. To Bomb

johnholmes

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah his mom is NJ biggest cum dumpster she won the cum guzzling contest in Seaside that three headed white trash whore....... Now clean my shorehouse you dirty filthy whore

HEY BADASS PUT MY RESERVATION IN FOR UR KOSTAP N MENACENJ1982 PARTY THIS THURS SOUNDS SICK

"yeah his mom is NJ biggest cum dumpster she won the cum guzzling contest in Seaside that three headed white trash whore....... Now clean my shorehouse you dirty filthy whore

THE MAN THE LEGEND BADASS"

Where exactly do they hold this contest in Seaside? I would like to take my whole family to watch it this year?

1) What are the requirements to enter?

2) Badass, when you say " Cum guzzling" does that involve swallowing or just gargling?

3) Are you allowed to enter the contest more than once?

4) Are guys allowed to enter, I want to enter all my buddies as a joke?

5) Who's whore of a mother cleans shorehouses? I got one in belmar on 14th this summer. I would love a cum-guzzler to clean it every Sunday!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

"yeah his mom is NJ biggest cum dumpster she won the cum guzzling contest in Seaside that three headed white trash whore....... Now clean my shorehouse you dirty filthy whore

THE MAN THE LEGEND BADASS"

Where exactly do they hold this contest in Seaside? I would like to take my whole family to watch it this year?

1) What are the requirements to enter?

2) Badass, when you say " Cum guzzling" does that involve swallowing or just gargling?

3) Are you allowed to enter the contest more than once?

4) Are guys allowed to enter, I want to enter all my buddies as a joke?

5) Who's whore of a mother cleans shorehouses? I got one in belmar on 14th this summer. I would love a cum-guzzler to clean it every Sunday!

looks like voodoo ur added to my new bashing to ur unknown shithole. by the way people mom jokes r played come up with some original ideas such as my parties i posted.