Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your views????????????

Originally posted by perns2002

I said it - Give credit where credit it due

Thanks........................

You get the credit, i did see that " I smell Puuuuuuusssssssssy" reference.....

But did you guys see Johnholmes post on the Metro thread......doesn't that contradict his entire statement of promoters not promoting on the Jersey Message Board?:laugh: :laugh: Im sorry if I am beatin a dead horse here, but I can't help it.........Im lovin this being right shit and can't wait for this PUSSY's response...

oh wait let me guess, he is going to call me Twiggy:cry: This little Twiggy will "rockbottom" you thru a fucking bar stool you moron!

You think that will get his attention?

John-read this entire thread and notice my change in tone especially when I noticed you were on and not responding to my "non-sense" here.........You obviously have some sort of personal problem and not admitting it. If not you are just a bullshitter attacking good people for your own amusement. If thats the case then I suggest you take it else where. Remember, You attacked first. I only called your bluff........and I tried the nice approach and you lied. If you don't consider it a lie, then reread everything you've said and get back to me.

As far as all your shittalk about my size and car, come on, your age is really shining thru now

i dont think promoting on the site is a bad thing. but deffinatly over promoting isnt good!!!! i say for the people who do promote there parties on the board, keep it nice and short.. no thread after thread on how "SICK" its gonna be.. lol :D

and deffinatly no threads about how your club did the night b4.. that should be posted by someone other than the promoter of teh party.. thats just how i feel.. i cant hate on promoting your party because i do the same.. :D

*coming soon peoples* *manhattan streets!* ;)