Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diezel and Digga taking show on the road to Boston

Any imput from the sooper dooper CP Family to assist our crew on our Griswald trip to Boston would be greatly appreciated. In return Roddiga promises to give a hearty CP love spanking to all the CP women.....and will allow each and every CP slinky sniff his husky thong upon return

in non meathead talk, mr.deisel would like some input on hotspots in bean town...........

we would check the boston thread, but that would require work and us talking to those preppy harvard herbs.............

so jsman09 it's your time to shine fool, watcha got for us, i need info also on foooooood, the diggas gotta eat over their.........

Definately hit Cheer's for a starter..... bangin broads and brews.....

wait...

you guys dont drink either...

Hit up a pitcher of cranberry, leaded... (bus' personal favorite)

Just to get the night started off right....

Then hit the clubs...

Start early though...

Boston shuts down at 2am if memory serves me correct...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Definately hit Cheer's for a starter

Then hit the clubs...

Start early though...

Boston shuts down at 2am if memory serves me correct...

Yes Bus you are right they do shut down at 2. . .Cheers, I cant see you in there :laugh: Envy is hott I think you guys will fit in there is enough Armani and Gucci to make Italy jealous :D

megga, take the prize, i insist!!!!...........i try to stay away from cock/dong crews!!!!! binge drinking and keg stands are part of the past now,

if ya like me and the bus have a haiku writing contest if ya would like to compete there, bring a pencil and a plastc bag to bring home the body parts!!! HOLLLAAAa

and fool, please re-read the thread, i am "GOING" to BOSTON, haven't been there yet, megggadong!!!

and watch the fam insults, my 4 sister's have been working long hours at the finishline car wash on route 10 to rid the sterotype..........

and identify yourself dong............

RODDIGGA, IT WILL BE A BATTLE OF THE BULGE.......THE DONG AND COCK CREW FULLY ENDOWED FOR THE PLEASURE OF EACH AND EVERY WOMAN.........IN MEXICO, THE WOMEN FLOCK TO US OFF OF THE FIELDS AND CALL US "CARNE MUY GIGANTES".....

THE MEXICAN WOMEN THEN FLOCK TO OUR PRIVATE AREAS LIKE A MEXICAN CHILD TO A PINNATTA(PINYATA).......JUST FACE IT, YOUR CREW IS AS WELL ENDOWED AS A SHOESTRING, WET NOODLE, A NAT....................................YOUR AMATEURS!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pravda on Friday nights is good, Tremont Street,..

Roxy on Saturday nights are good, if you love rolls coke and k..Also meatheads in tight shirts :)

Aria across from the Roxy on Tremont is also good on Saturday nights, alot of pro basketball players models hang there, 11.00 for a beer or mixed drink..

Resturants:

Hit Newbury street, tons of good food, Blue Cat cafe' good Fliet Mignon and other steaks, Capital Grille on Newbury is great.

Shopping on Newbury, Emporio Armani, Diesel, guess Burberry, shit like that.

Afterhours:

Tantra on Rt.99 in saugus, opens at 3 closes at about 9 or so.. Also right across the street Club Rio, opens at 3 closes at 9 as well.

Originally posted by jman09

Roxy on Saturday nights are good, if you love rolls coke and k..Also meatheads in tight shirts :)

Aria across from the Roxy on Tremont is also good on Saturday nights, alot of pro basketball players models hang there, 11.00 for a beer or mixed drink..

Resturants:

Hit Newbury street, tons of good food, Blue Cat cafe' good Fliet Mignon and other steaks, Capital Grille on Newbury is great.

Shopping on Newbury, Emporio Armani, Diesel, guess Burberry, shit like that.

Afterhours:

Tantra on Rt.99 in saugus, opens at 3 closes at about 9 or so.. Also right across the street Club Rio, opens at 3 closes at 9 as well.

thanks kid, ya gonna be up there this weekend??

thats it Pravda 116 they have the best martini bar, if its the place I'm thinking of.... :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

thats it Pravda 116 they have the best martini bar, if its the place I'm thinking of.... :tongue:

Located across from the Boston Commons, very nice place, have some quality DJs.. Its a lounge up front and in the rear its a club type setting, kind of an older crowd..Pravda 116 yup yup.

Located across from the Boston Commons, very nice place, have some quality DJs.. Its a lounge up front and in the rear its a club type setting, kind of an older crowd..Pravda 116 yup yup.

YUP I think I was there. . . back in the day however I dont really remember much after thoes martinis. . .I was a bad Laurie back then :( Aaanyway, thanks for the flashbacks, Oh and roddigga and dondiezel its really different so prepare yourselves, and dont forget to have fun!! :cool:

thanks laurie.....I am sure I can adjust to the bostonians but Roddigga might begin to go into convulsions or something......Roddigga drinking a lager or something......."what a hoot"......just practicing my new prep lingo for the weekend getaway.......your new name is Roderick McDigga :D ...... are we allowed to holla in Boston?????

Originally posted by dondiezel26

thanks laurie.....I am sure I can adjust to the bostonians but Roddigga might begin to go into convulsions or something......Roddigga drinking a lager or something......."what a hoot"......just practicing my new prep lingo for the weekend getaway.......your new name is Roderick McDigga :D ...... are we allowed to holla in Boston?????

It's "wicked" fun in Baahhhston..

Originally posted by dondiezel26

You're welcome Davey, and I'm sure you guys can "holla" in Boston but just make sure McDigga does the driving you might not be able to handle the roads :tongue:

not to worry bout puttin davey behind the wheels, we got our slob friend for that one, me and davey are taking the back seat for this one and enjoyin the ride.................

i've supplied us with pain killers and a hooker so the ride up is not so bad!!!!!!

Digga, are you holding out on the pain killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I am in pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day of my godforesaken life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE................

MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA BACK WITH SOME GIFTS..........

PAIN KILLAS FOR THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Digga, are you holding out on the pain killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I am in pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day of my godforesaken life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE................

MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA BACK WITH SOME GIFTS..........

PAIN KILLAS FOR THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riggs, like meggadong you have been taken down the wrong path.........and beleived something i said on CP was true!!!

i would never tease the retard like that........................

the source is gone.......been trying to get something to take the pain away of being stuck in the car with 3 other meatheads

Originally posted by laurie619

YUP I think I was there. . . back in the day however I dont really remember much after thoes martinis. . .I was a bad Laurie back then :( Aaanyway, thanks for the flashbacks, Oh and roddigga and dondiezel its really different so prepare yourselves, and dont forget to have fun!! :cool:

THAT WAS THE ONE OF THE FIRST TIMES I SAW YOU DRUNK :laugh: