Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Only Time Digga Hollaaaaaas!!!

THE ONLY TIME DIGGA HOLLAAAAAAS IS WHEN HE DONE WORKING IN THE FIELDS PICKING BEANS IN MEXICO AND HE NEEDS THE FLATBED TRUCK WITH THE FAMILY CHICKENS(PETS) ON IT TO COME AND RETRIEVE HIM AND HIS FRESHLY PICKED HARVEST AT THE END OF THE DAY.........

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very creative, yet non-sense, all of CP is now dumber because of your horrible post, pm xj8mikey he'll help ya chop down this tree...............

i'm gonna let ya try again, and come with a better response or post to have me turn on my caps lock key and take ya down.........

go ahead, i'll ever help ya get another one started, it'll be like madlibs, ya ready, but 1st press your caps lock to show you really mean it:

roddigga is so ________ his family is in________. when i am donw with you i am gonna turn you into_________. meet me at club________so i can kick you_________. you suck as a_________. you think you are some sorta of_______, but actually you are_________.

go ahead fill in the blanks and give us all a smile.............

CP MAD LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PISSING MYSELF AS I TYPE.......

Digga...

It amazes me that even still, we are challenged by mental midgets such as Megahump....

Do they not read posts....

They must be newbies and dont understand what kind of intellect they are dealing with....

wait a minute....

walks like a newbie... talks like a newbie, even smells like a newbie....

yep...

its a newbie...

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see your having trouble keeping up meggadong...............

shoutin out beeting my crews ass, keep it up, it's kinda funny.............your making youself look real tough right now pal, i've just added you to my buddy list.................so it can bring us that much closer together

where is the respong, did ya break your keyboard in a violent rage, like the rest of em.............

or did you call your "BOYS" and tell em to log on to get your back, "quick guys, quick, log on to clubplanet, this kid is talking smack,

or did you do like the other fools, who log on as different names to hide even deeper into cyber world!!!!!

meet ya at bunkas??? see fool, ya don't know me, cause if ya did, you would know, i can't get into to bunkas, so if you're really this angry at me, come meet me at cheers in boston, i'll buy ya a drink and we can talk about your problem!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA

Here, let me fill in the blanks while he looks up the defininition of "intellect"

Roddigga is so "sexy." His family is featured in "Americas sexiest family." When i am done with you i am gonna turn you into "A human Jelly donut." Meet me at "the coluseam" so i can kiss your manhood all night long. I suck as a "Singer, but I love to play the skin flute." You think you are some sorta of "Prize", but actually you are my one and only true love."

Sincerely, Megahump...

YOUR NAME IS INTRESTING ROD-------IF WE BREAK IT DOWN, JUST SO I GET IT RIGHT.....(ROD-----DIGGA), SO ARE YOU SAYING YOU DIG GUYS RODS(COCKS)....PLEASE RESPOND..........

AND WHO IS THIS RIDINGTHESHORTCOCK........

I SPOKE WITH BON AND LOPEZ AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOR CREW COMING IN...........DON'T COME IN DRAG......I KNOW YOU AND YOUR BITCH CREW PREFER CROSSDRESSING AND DRINKING COSMOPOLITANS AT THE COLLESEUM.............GENTLEMEN, GIVE ME YOUR INPUT......SORRY FAGS, I MEAN RESPONSE NOT INPUT (SORRY TO TEASE)

truth behind the digga is he is a flipper - Phillopino.....although he has a tasty chicken cousin who resides in hawaii

........carl we will be in boston this weekend but I think that Febuary 1st will be a more suitable Team Mangle weekend at Cherrie for the Diggas follow up DJ performance

.........riggs I really just pissed myself reading the fill in the blanks section........please e-mail me pryor to such a response so I can prepare myself with the huggies and life support!!!!!

Originally posted by meggadong

THE ONLY TIME DIGGA HOLLAAAAAAS IS WHEN HE DONE WORKING IN THE FIELDS PICKING BEANS IN MEXICO AND HE NEEDS THE FLATBED TRUCK WITH THE FAMILY CHICKENS(PETS) ON IT TO COME AND RETRIEVE HIM AND HIS FRESHLY PICKED HARVEST AT THE END OF THE DAY.........

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stfunoob.GIF

BEING RYDELL IS THE GUY DJ'ING, WELL HAVE HIM PLAY THE MEXICAN HAT DANCE AND WE'LL DRINK TEQUILA.......WE'LL LET RIDINGTHE SHORTCOCK SUCK THE WORM OUT OF THE BOTTOM..(WE KNOW HOW HE LOVES THE WIGGILY WORM)

Digga is phillipino bro, try to make a joke that makes sense.

YOUR NAME IS INTRESTING ROD-------IF WE BREAK IT DOWN, JUST SO I GET IT RIGHT.....(ROD-----DIGGA), SO ARE YOU SAYING YOU DIG GUYS RODS(COCKS)....PLEASE RESPOND..........

I SPOKE WITH BON AND LOPEZ AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOR CREW COMING IN...........DON'T COME IN DRAG......I KNOW YOU AND YOUR BITCH CREW PREFER CROSSDRESSING AND DRINKING COSMOPOLITANS AT THE COLLESEUM.............GENTLEMEN, GIVE ME YOUR INPUT......SORRY FAGS, I MEAN RESPONSE NOT INPUT (SORRY TO TEASE)

......gee golly thanks megafag.....you are too good to us......maybe afterwards we can stop by Bar A and play patty cake and build sand castles

carl, sorry digga wasn't able to attend our meeting last friday at metro, and i appologize for the amount of punani that was being tossed in your direction for an application, (sorry girls i'll be there next time)............

me and my 4 sister, were working late at the finishline car wash on rt.10, and we had 5 lawns to cut before the midnight, by the time i got home i was too tired to go to metro............

and this friday, your gonna have to hold the fort down and keep slinkies like meggadong in place and let him hold your cap and you kill his jar......

i'm going to boston for the weekend, oh yeah and going to bunkas and getting my beatdown

i see your intellegence needs to be questioned meggadong,

as you can see i used the jedi mindtrick on ya, so i can figure our who's stubby fingers are stomping away at the home keys over there...................and thanks for the 411, cause i already knew my ban was cleared, but as i can see you've been doing your research on me, so do somemore and figure out who the bus is, and HOLLAAAAAa at me

hmmmmm, i'll take ya up on that beatdown upon my arrival from boston

you gotta love the winter toughguys.......closets filled with bulky sweaters and collared shirts.......who always somehow seem to hibernate in the summer.........here are the steps to recovery fellas

1. Realize that hot chicks dont like fat slobs wearing sweaters

2. Next is baby steps......it is obvious you arent ready for the tank tops or sleaveless shirts of surf club.......so crawl your way into bar A in your patented alligator IZOD.........listen to the latest rendition of zombie nation and begin to plan the following summer at more appropriate clubs.

3. However, you also must realize you are a slinky and you must do whatever it takes to avoid slinky status........rather than pounding useless threats on a keyboard......pick it up once or twice....at least that works a muscle......or for every toughguy comment do like three pushups and an ab cruch, wash it down with your boyfriends personal protein shake and grunt like the halfman you are.

4. Lastly, have the ability to actually obtain the opposite sex rather than wasting 4 hours of blowing up a rubber friend and stroking yourselves off to a maxim magazine.

*** If you have read all the above and feel you are ready......gather up some friends and go to battle.......looks like megadong, xj8, and possibly a few others are also looking.......best of luck and pm the bus for a more suitable approach......his is only one step.....jump