Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours Please!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siciliagirl

we can rotate! so, who wants to volunteer their home?....especially now i need it cuz i'm going through a rough time...! we can also get rooms! and it doesn't have to be until 10:30 in the morning!

You are out of fucking control baby!!!!

Im gonna have an all girl (except me) after hours at my house this weekend, all Cp hotties are invited.

PS: dress sparingly

we can rotate! so, who wants to volunteer their home?....especially now i need it cuz i'm going through a rough time...! we can also get rooms! and it doesn't have to be until 10:30 in the morning!

Yeah I agree, 10:30 is way to early for afterhours to end:D

My house has been offered way too much and yet you never show:mad:

YOUR JUSTLIKE ME NEVER WANT TO CALL IT QUITS

i know...and i heard your afterhours are KAROOOOCH :laugh:

YO HAV NO CUE YOU WOULD FIT IN PERFECT AT AFTER HOURS AT HIS HOUSE ITS BASICALLY AFTER HOURS TILL YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY OR YOUR BODY SHTS DOWN WHAT EVER COMES FIRST

my only true rose amonst flowers..............next time HOLLAA at digga before the light turn on if your looking for after hours................

diggas always down for after hours and i kicked dondeisel in the head when i realized i missed a perfect opportunity to celebrate our CP award for crackheads..............

the digga's crib is always available for afterhours, beats and all kind of favors...............

repeat after me "right hand green, left foot blue" got it good, i love late night twister and line dancin HOLLAAA at me and you know how to get in touch with me

How funny that we are already thinking about afterhours.... We need some help!!!!

I guess you all never found it huh...............

Originally posted by roddigga

repeat after me "right hand green, left foot blue" got it good, i love late night twister and line dancin HOLLAAA at me and you know how to get in touch with me

:laugh2::woah:

...that must be a sight....trying to match your colors and maintain your balance at afterhours....seems like fun. :D

my only true rose amonst flowers..............next time HOLLAA at digga before the light turn on if your looking for after hours................

diggas always down for after hours and i kicked dondeisel in the head when i realized i missed a perfect opportunity to celebrate our CP award for crackheads..............

the digga's crib is always available for afterhours, beats and all kind of favors...............

We did hola at your ass you didnt pick up:laugh:

i'd volunteer mine, but i live in west bumblefuck :(

Originally posted by stardo

We did hola at your ass you didnt pick up:laugh:

sorry stardo, like i said i didn't get the message till bout 6 ish and i tried HOWLIN' back, but no answer.................

sorry, i was in an intense game of twister, i got stuck with my left foot on green...............

HOWL at me stardo

sorry stardo, like i said i didn't get the message till bout 6 ish and i tried HOWLIN' back, but no answer.................

sorry, i was in an intense game of twister, i got stuck with my left foot on green...............

HOWL at me stardo

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this is coming from the kid that didn't leave his couch friday and saturday, nor make it to doge's afterhours on saturday night.

WEAK son, real weak.

my lord!!!! and yeah it waaaaaaas the perfect opportunity to celebrate....there will be other times......shutup...you don't have twister...that is my favorite game!

HOWL at me stardo

damn that was you at 5:26 all caller id unavailable and shit! next time LEAVE A MESSAGE!

damn that was you at 5:26 all caller id unavailable and shit! next time LEAVE A MESSAGE!

digga had to press 8 to return the call, na mean, didn't know my number didn't show in that feature.....too cross eyed to remember your number in your message,

also, i was better off not leaving a message, the english wasn't too good at the time...........

and yep, i got twista for dem afterhours parties, it's a great way to get a party started